Skip to content

Spam Issues on Contact Page Posting

Hello,
I am new to software. I READ THE THREADS about spam and spinning.

My question is if we send same message including our link, do gmail and hotmail add our web site to spam list automatically? Is this an automatic process? (If it was a regular email marketing campaign the answer is obviously "yes" but we are making contact form marketing). Where will out contact form messages be sent if our web page is listed on blacklists? Will our contact form messages go to SPAM folder? Is this possible?

If contact form messages are also able to be marked as spam then, usually how many messages does it takes to get marked as spam if you dont spin messages and dont redirect your website address?

Any explanation is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    There are basically 2 scenarios:
    1. email is a public available one like gmail.com
    2. email is a self hosted one that is e.g. the same domain as the website.

For scenario 1 you might get into problems when G. is seeing the same message arriving again and again...thats might tagged as spam and all messages looking the same will get to spam-folder on that same provider.

For scenario 2 your message will most likely arrive always.
  • ahmethannahmethann Turkmenistan
    Sven said:
    There are basically 2 scenarios:
    1. email is a public available one like gmail.com
    2. email is a self hosted one that is e.g. the same domain as the website.

For scenario 1 you might get into problems when G. is seeing the same message arriving again and again...thats might tagged as spam and all messages looking the same will get to spam-folder on that same provider.

For scenario 2 your message will most likely arrive always.
    Thanks for great explanation, so spinning should help.

Also using website redirects such as (bit.ly or other variations) will help me save some time till I will marked as spam? Or since spammers widely use bit.ly it will reduce my time to get marked as spam?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    We talked about that already on some other threads...see here: https://docu.gsa-online.de/website_contact/tutorials