Skip to content

url redirect pro gets stuck at the last link created for each url

edited March 2020 in GSA URL Redirect PRO
i have Limit number of  links to create = 200

When creating links it created links quickly than it starts getting stuck after reaching 195 shortlinks and runs slowly to 200 and gets stuck either at 199 or 200.

It can be stuck for few seconds to few minutes , before moving to the next url in the multiple url list.

If i do not limit the number of links and set if to OFF  than it keeps creating shortlinks without any problems.

I am using private proxies, same proxies are working fine in SER

I created several bug reports last month( Around 20-25 feb) but haven't received a resolution.

Comments

• here is the screenshot 10 minutes from the first screenshot above. Time shown in the background SER. 2 links from multiple url list were completed in 10 minutes.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    In such situation, can you click on "HELP->Create Bugreport" ? I can then have a look here and check where the program hangs.
  • edited March 2020
    bug report sent, description in bug report is the url of this thread.

if i  have Limit number of  links to create = 100

than it starts slowing down after 95 shortlinks.

last 10 links are very slowly done.
    got the reports but they do not really show much. Might have to run things myself to get the the same point.
    OK I might have spotted the issue and it should be fixed in latest update (out in some minutes). Please report back.
  • edited March 2020
    appreciate your efforts even in this crisis.

still slowing down after 190 links.

after update all settings were reset to default settings but private proxies were there .

limit number of links, use proxies, link types etc were reset to default after update.

Best wishes to your family and friends
    Well on the bugreport you sent, it shows that there are still threads active to get you links. Of course the program can only start 4 new threads and hope the go through to stay under the limit. That is of course slowing things down but it should no longer freeze the program as before.
  • edited March 2020
    bugreport isn't much useful than

here is the screenshot at  00:52:24  time on GSA ser , where it shows 1 link from multiple url list was done.

• here is the screenshot at  01:09:56  time on GSA ser , where it shows 10 link from multiple url list are completed  in nearly 16-17 minutes.

It is running at 100 threads doing 200 short links.

during this time SER has been set to send links to url redirect pro.

• edited March 2020
    here is the screenshot at  01:20:07  time on GSA ser , at 500 threads.

5 more links completed in nearly 11 minutes.

about 190 links are done quickly than it slows or freezes, waits for few seconds - few minutes sometimes and than carries ON again.

update and report back please
  • thanks, working well now