Skip to content

Seospartans.com catchall no longer works the owner does not respond to emails

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
edited March 2020 in Other / Off Topic
Hello I would like to know if I am the only one to have problems with the catchall of seospartans. The guy does not respond to messages and emails work once in 10.
My projects work in slow motion, I changed the ip of my box, deleted DNS caches ect ...
The problem seems to come from them, I also do not use a proxy to connect to emails (so changing my IP would have solved the problem).
Tagged:

Comments

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    @SvenI see that there is another message concerning problems with emails, no problems with libssl32?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry I don't use that service and Im also not in contact with that person.
    No no i just remember we have problem with ssl update in ser (for mail) and maybe that the same problem ? 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    not really no.
    Ok thank you  ;)
  • markpmarkp France
    He has stopped responding to support tickets and the catchalls are all dead. 
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited March 2020
    I just canceled my Paypal subscription, we Need another catchall supplier
    Thank you Sven 
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    My apologies, on top of the damn virus I've had a 5.5 earthquake basically on top of my apartment and I've had to temporarily relocate, all while working remotely, I haven't really been up-to date with support tickets for the last few days. I'm on it.
    > He has stopped responding to support tickets and the catchalls are all dead. 

Not true, all catchalls are working fine. One of the servers was slower and it was given low priority for new emails. Replacing your catchalls with new ones would solve the issue.

But thank you for making false claims.
    edited March 2020
    @Hinkys contact me privately to explain the problem to me and have it fixed. So if you have a complaint, I imagine you can do it here and he will be happy to resolve it.
  • markpmarkp France
    Its not false claims because Ive sent you support tickets and you have failed to respond to a single one and the catchalls have not been working for several days? and are still not working
  • markpmarkp France
    Its been like this for days  with all catchalls. Ive sent messages through the site, which bounced and mailed you directly. with no reply.  test either fails saying expunged or just failed and passes one out of every 10 times or so with every catchall. 
    I had the same concerns, some catchall being really more affected than others, and he changed them for me. I think he will do the same for you when it goes here (@Hinkys)
  • edited March 2020
    sorry to hear that @Hinkys

if possible can you answer the email, if not i can wait.

stay strong, wish you luck
    Sorry to everyone who is affected and has issues, please send me a PM here and I'll fix your issues ASAP.

One of the servers had more load than usual which is probably the cause of the issue.

Ive sent messages through the site, which bounced and mailed you directly
    Unfortunately yes, to make matters worse the domain I've used to setup email on expired meaning all emails were bouncing. Also the website is in poor shape (which I'm in the process of revamping) on a slow server (also in the process of fixing).

For the time being it's probably best if you send me a PM here.

@markp
    I've added 2 new catchalls to your account please try with them (unless you have a different username than the one here, in that case please send me a PM). Also I see you have an unused swap, you can at any time (1 time per month) replace your current catchall with a brand new one from your dashboard on our site.

@ksatul
    Thank you. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure your emails bounced, please send me a PM here. I'm afraid I haven't been able to reverse engineer your SEOSpartans username based on this one in order to fix it fast.
    Thanked by 1Kaine