Skip to content

No one link for 3 hours GSA works - what wrong?

Start old projects, set up new projects new e-mails everything proper for all. BUT!!! Running, running a few hours and no one link. What tools is it? What I do wrong? Before - even proxies were public, the posting was satisfied. Please, give me advice on who knows how to fix it GSA ranker!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited March 2020
    post some log lines please (use pastebin.com).
  • Sven said:
    I apologize, Sven - how can I find log lines in GSA ranker?
  • Sven said:
    I apologize, Sven - how can I find log lines in GSA ranker?
    Understood, but when trying paste in pastebin - every time asking captcha and not verified. Do we have another way to send you a logline here?
  • Here is the file with loglines - https://ru.files.fm/u/5gw9w4xr
    1. you use all search engines? Not a good idea...limit it to google/msn and alike for "international" country.
    2. You use disposable email accounts with a mix of others...try to get rid of the disposable ones

Then there are a mix of many projects in that log so I can't tell much what might be wrong. Try to clear the cach and history as well as unused accounts via right click->modify->...

Also check the proxies (if you use them).
  • Thanks for the answer, ok, I will run now only one new project and remove disposable - will use only Gmail. Also, remove leftover search engines. Show you logline in a few times, if you don't mind.
  • Sven, is it right if I will select all search engines by language - English? Or remove everything except google MSN and Yahoo? Which is the right way?
    It's probably better if you do this: Right click on search engine box->choose by county->international. << Use only that, nothing else.
  • I was run GSA ranker for about 2 hours. I don't know why logline shows only 3 minutes posting - https://ru.files.fm/u/vv2sbcx8. Also for info - I used PR Emulator(in Ukraine Yandex is blocked). So, for 2 hours again no works - only 3 trashed links in some guest books. No web.2 no blogs no article posted. How to fix it?
    maybe its easier if I login to that PC/VPS and check ? Else we might not finish with blind spotting things.