Skip to content

problem in preserving Arabic articles utf-8

There is a problem in preserving Arabic articles
When I save articles as Money Robot
Money Robot recognizes writing in the form of strange symbols
I think  GSA Content Generator does not support saving articles in utf-8

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You are wrong...the articles are saved in UTF8 by default. If you want, send me the project backup or article and I have a look what might be wrong. Maybe it'S your wordpad that just can't understand the encoding because the text file created has no BOM as header.
  • project backup
    This is what I did: Exported with "MoneyRobot" as template and opened the file with:
    • NotePad -> OK
    • NotePad++ -> OK
    • PsPAD -> OK
    • WordPad -> gibberish
    So the problem is not the software but the BOM header missing in that file. WordPAD does not understand the encoding and displays it wrong where other editors auto-detect the encoding correctly.

I guess Money Robot is not importing it correctly or why are you opening the file in WordPAD anyway? If so try to open it in notepad and save again. Then import in Money Robot and let me know if it displays correctly now.

If thats the case, I can improve the export template for this program having the BOM header in it.
  • "If so try to open it in notepad and save again"

Yes, I tried this method, it is correct
    But the problem is that the number of articles is very many
    So "Money Robot" is really only accepting the articles with that "notepad correction trick" ?
  • Will an update be available soon?

please answer my question!? I still don't know if Money Robot is the program you use with the export and if it need this BOM or not.
  • Yes, I am using Money Robot to export
    and i need this BOM

OK, then you have your update out in a minute.
  • thank you