Skip to content

Ranker X vs SERE

Unre3alEy3Unre3alEy3 Inside your Brain!
I'm planning to submit web 2.0 sites. I did some reading from old threads. I think I will get Ranker X but I'm not sure weather things have changed now. Please help me to pick one from Ranker X and SERE.

What do you use to create web 2.0 sites?

Why should I not pick Ranker X if there are any reason, please let me know.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's a bad habit asking why you should take a competitor's product on a vendor's forum.

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    You should pick GSA SER for the awesome support, and better work flow when it comes to creating projects.
    RankerX is a one man operation that is being maintained partime by one Singaporean guy, where as GSA is actually a software development company with a whole range of SEO related products

With RankerX I sometimes get no response for almost a week when i reach out to them via Skype support.

In addition RankerX is a monthly subscription where'as GSA is a one off payment .

What else do you want to know - i use both GSA SER and Ranker X (latest non officially released V2. )

• Sorry guys but he is asking about web2.0 not SER and let's be honest that SERE as it is today is an utter disappointment. I haven't yet tried rankerx next gen so I can't comment on that but what I tried was at least working and building links properly.
    We are al waiting for SERE3 with excitement but judging by the last 2 release I have doubts that it will do any miracles.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited March 2020
    TheGypsy said:
    Sorry guys but he is asking about web2.0 not SER and let's be honest that SERE as it is today is an utter disappointment. I haven't yet tried rankerx next gen so I can't comment on that but what I tried was at least working and building links properly.
    We are al waiting for SERE3 with excitement but judging by the last 2 release I have doubts that it will do any miracles.
    @TheGypsy Totally agree with you about SERengines being a disappointment.

Below is the changelog of the other tool mentioned in this thread. As you can see allot of work done on Web 2.0

Version 1.3.4.8 & Version 2.0.0.7 — March 24, 2020

- Add new 2 Edu sites: ojs.ufgd.edu.br, unc.edu
    - Add new 2 Web 2.0s premium site: caltech.edu, telegra.ph
    - Add new 56 Web 2.0 sites
    - Lots of site changes, additions and removals.
    - Fixed High Authority/Web 2.0 websites: edocr.com, uploadboy.com, mirorcreator.com, docdroid.com, scribd.com, evenbrite.com, minds.com, vingle.com, , shutterfly.com, justpaste.it, reddit.com, aircus.com, diigo.com, page.tl, kinja.com, tumblr.com, over-blog.com, livejournal.com, wordpress.com.

Platform fixed: Web 2.0 Blogs Wordpress/Buddypress/Drupal/PHPFox

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited March 2020
    @SvenI never understood why you did not code SERE yourself. I don't know the person behind it at all, but the project doesn't seem to want take off and that's what leaves the field open to other companies.
  • My guess is he
    1. is not that greedy
    &
    2. he has a life
    :D
    As I see managing a web 2.0 service is a pain in the neck and those who do it right (e.g fcs networker) burn out fairly quickly. Or if it's outsourced then it cost more than you'd like to pay (like in the case of RankerX but I'm just guessing here)
    It is certain that private life and work at GSA should not go well together ;^)
    Indeed, thanks to corona Im now at home trying to work - with two kids (one homeschooling the other nagging me to play with him). So you guess it's not easy these days. :(

Though the reason for not doing this web2.0 service is indeed the time it takes to maintain it. Thats why it's a monthly subscription. And if I take a monthly subscription, you deserve 0day fixing of these web2.0 engines ...something I don't want to do as it's stress to maintain all the products already.
    With us too this is total disorganization, I try to shift my maximum and worked part of the night otherwise it is impossible.
    Thankfully for me i have been in self quarantine for the past 12 years, as i work alone from home, so this covid 2019 has little effect on me, and neither does it effect my virtual staff that helps me as we all work from home.

My daughter is already at university, but she is now also back with us as all education in Thailand has been shut down.
    I bought food supplies for 3 months - my daughter almost finished it in the 1st week, as there is nothing much else to do but play on her phone, laptop, Netflix and snack all day.

With regards to web 2.0, yes i agree with all that has been said about it being difficult to maintain. We at Asia Virtual Solutions has now reverted to manually doing the Web 2.0's and then selected all with DA 70 and higher. We are able to do around 100 sites every 4 - 5 days.  We do 100 web 2.0 sites, and then include a javascript redirect that auto redirect the page after a month - that will give the page sufficient time to get indexed, so after a month all traffic from the site get redirected to my money site, which mean the domain authority is passed onto me.
     You can see an example of what we do in this exell report all the web 2.0 pages created are now redirecting to my site - https://www.dropbox.com/s/9bnnxgd82nmuzw5/Web%202.0%20Backlinks%20Report2.xlsx?dl=0    ofcourse you can disable the 301 and just have the site there without the direct. But unless you do it your self, it will cost you to outsource it, and the cost will be more than serengines subscription, but at least you can be assured of what u get.

However for a web 2.0 service like serengines - i am sure that there are many people that are willing to to pay double of what serengines are charging to have a service that is updated almost daily as needed. You cant have a service like Serengines and then just update it every few months that defies the purpose of the whole service.
    So charge more, get so dedicated coders to spend at least a hour or more each day and check the sites and update where needed.
    I dont know exactly how many clients serengines have, but it must be enough to afford a part time coder and make a little profit.  I alone hold 35 licences with serengines so i guess there must be many more.

Hope someone can come up with a workable solution for GSA SER web 2.0 soon, because on the moment it is a negative against GSA SER

Stay home , stay safe

• TheGypsyTheGypsy Madrid
    edited March 2020
    I alone hold 35 licences with serengines so i guess there must be many more.

Then maybe you are the only one who keeps the business afloat ;P

On the more serious note I tried manual posting but that's even more boring than manually spinning articles so yes. Many of us would and does actually pay triple what SERE charges for a working web2.0 service.

Play with the kid Sven! When this whole thing will be over no one will remember what we did during this time but how we felt. Make good memories that last. (After all who's gonna pick you a nice care home when you grow old?)
  • I totally agree with Sven,

We cannot expect a monthly product compared to a one-time payment.

Although RankerX can be used as a tier 1 tool and They often adding Web 2.0 sites or Edu/gov/high authority sites,etc...  But I have to pay the price for $49,99/month. That's my pain

My persional, I alone hold 14 licences with GSA and 5 licenses with RankerX. 

We're always love GSA tool and wating a workable solution for GSA SER web 2.0 soon
    Thanks for the backup ;) But then again with SER you can always create your own (web20) engines using the script manual.
  • @royalmice and @TheGypsy, @Sven has done a very good job with GSASER, after applying reverse engineering to SENUKE, you realize that Rankerx works in a similar way, it's true that it's nice, but the base, is SENUKE... in my opinion.

If this damned virus doesn't kill me... (Spain is different) it is possible that what I talked with Sven privately will come out, quite better than SERE2 and Rankerx, but the quality of programming is not so good as to declare it a star product for the moment, since my knowledge is not so advanced in that aspect.

Right now, my city is taken over by the army and I think that right now, the important thing is that we all get ahead and take care of ourselves, health is the main thing, Sven, enjoy those little lions. ;)

Sorry for my english... ;D

• Another long-time home worker here, also in Spain: 
    I run an (Instagram automation) server with international customers, and I'm the only customer service person so far. This has become as much of a daily routine as has brushing teeth and washing hands (yes I did that even before it became a fashion). 
    Weekends? nope. Holidays? nope. I used to travel a lot for business reasons, so the last thing before boarding a plane and the first thing after deboarding was check my service chat for people who needed help. Crazy. 
    Knowing how often things get changed at Instagram, I can only imagine what it means to keep up with say 50 or 100 interactive websites.
    Fully understand Sven's decision to leave this field to others, however I don't understand why there is so little movement and practically no updates on SERengines. I thought I was one of the last subscribers, but now I realize there must be a lot more money coming in month by month. Letting that flow away is not understandable. 
    I for one am going to stop my subscription. 
    edited March 2020
    Sven said:
    Thanks for the backup ;) But then again with SER you can always create your own (web20) engines using the script manual.
    Very sincerely I already wanted to try and I gave up quickly, it is not at all suited to be pleasant. In addition, as it is not really intended to be used in this way, we do not see anything that is happening.
    I think you just need more developer on SERE, enough to update and add and fix bugs and all quickly.
    For example it would take me about half a day on average to create something with zenno which can post at will on any platform. So I imagine it's really doable. There is really a lot of money to be made here for something very efficient.
  • Kaine said:
    Sven said:
    Very sincerely I already wanted to try and I gave up quickly, it is not at all suited to be pleasant. In addition, as it is not really intended to be used in this way, we do not see anything that is happening.
    I think you just need more developer on SERE, enough to update and add and fix bugs and all quickly.
    For example it would take me about half a day on average to create something with zenno which can post at will on any platform. So I imagine it's really doable. There is really a lot of money to be made here for something very efficient.

Debug mode is there for a reason at GSASER. ;)
    And yet, I challenge you to do faster and better than me enough to create accounts and post at will on a new platform. You do it this way because you don't know how to do it differently but if you had the choice?
    I imagine that this was left possible by Sven but you really have to be very motivated to train without knowing if it can work. Add to that the platforms with script for each action and I wish you good luck ^^ :)