Skip to content

possible new Target URLs from present accounts.

i  keep getting the same message thousands of times, i have deleted/blocked the domain/url in the global system as well as in the specific project (after turning off all projects except one to isolate the problem)

the same message again & again is :-

15:46:00: [-] 1/1 PR-0 too low - http://www.gomaze-play.de/index.php?page=Register&action=register
15:46:00: [+] 001 possible new Target URLs from present accounts.

it is already listed in
project > options > skip sites with the following words in url/domain

Comments

• also just before this my engine selection for all projects changed to just "directories"

this is for different projects (all of them) which had various different settings

i was trying to change each project under options>use urls from global site list >just select "verified" by doing the following.
    select all projects in left pane >right click>modify project>edit single option for all> i cant remember the last one i selected.

so if i do the same again, & select "use site list"  or "use site list type" is this the right option to change the global site list to just "verified" on all projects ?

• this problem has been resolved
    "possible new Target URLs from present accounts."
    after letting it run for a while it cleared up & no more messages, but i would appreciate an answer on this -

so if i do the same again, & select "use site list"  or "use site list type" is this the right option to change the global site list to just "verified" on all projects ?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Can you post a screenshot as Im not quite sure in what section of the program you are now.
  • thanks, i have sent a screenshot to Sven,
    the "possible new Target URLs from present accounts." problem has not been resolved, the domain wont be deleted, it still keeps appearing thousands of times.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Replied in your private message. Maybe report back here when it worked.