Skip to content

Ser running threads more than the settings

I am running ser by importing account data in projects. I Have set threads to 200 and using 200+ Private proxies. Ser runs fine for first 5 to 10 mins and then getss hanged or too high cpu usage and threads even get more than the settings
https://prnt.sc/rkn4dq
@Sven
I even did a fresh install. removed all projects etc. tried too many tweaks but still I am facing it. please let me know how to figure it out.

Comments

• @Sven
    Please check that settings are 150 threads and it continuously keeps rising and get hanged https://prnt.sc/rkncoc
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what version is that? Im not aware that this is possible since many many versions.
  • Its the latest version 14.49 I have even tried rolling it back to 14.48 but faced the same. Actually i figured the threads increased today and never considered it. Today after doing all the tweaks just saw the bottom threads count and saw it was above 400+ while I set it to 150.
  • @Sven
    I am using 8 Gb Ram and 2 cores @solidseovps . I tried new installations too. Still I am not sure whats happening
    would it be possible to get access to that system?
  • @Sven do you need the access to the server ? I can share via anydesk
    Yes, either that or if possible direct login (allows me to access it when you are not around). Please send that via private message or email.

Im off to bed (CET+2 time zone) now and back in about 8 hours.
  • Facing same problem here. GSA consuming a lot after couple of minutes from start.
    And this server have 16gb RAM and CPU: six cores
    Intel® Xeon® E5-2620v3, E5-2630v4 or 4114 processor

Same issue facing on my home laptop with 8gb RAM an i5 7th Gen.

Using on both machines last version of GSA, so for sure there is some bug!
    latest version = 14.51 ?
  • Sven said:
    latest version = 14.51 ?

just installed it couple of minutes ago!
  • And same is on 14.49 since this one I have it in my home laptop and have not updated it!
  • In this new server what I use now, I need to can run it with 500 threads smoothly, but if I set from 300 up will go out without memory and CPU in 100%
    oh well 500 threads...I guess thats a bit too much then (depends on project size).
  • Sven said:
    oh well 500 threads...I guess thats a bit too much then (depends on project size).
    Only general blogs comments! But 500 threads was just an example, the server can handle them anyway.
  • But right now seems to work good! Not overloading cpu nor memory!