Skip to content

Smooth Transition to New E-mail Accounts

Hello, all. :) Sven, I was wondering if there might be a way to add functionality to the e-mails in GSASER, so that existing accounts can be set to use for email verification ONLY.

This way, if I'm planning to begin using a new set of e-mail catch-alls, whatever number of submitted links are out there waiting for e-mail verification can still verify, while just adding in the new e-mail accounts for the purpose of making new links.

I do realize I can just set projects to Verify and wait until the Submitted list is clear on all projects and THEN disable that email account I no longer wish to use, set up a few new ones, and start making new links again, but this might be a smoother transition with a way to limit an email to only be used for verification as links can still be made and nothing is lost.

PS Hope everyone is ok with this virus going on.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Do the following:
    Edit project -> email accounts -> uncheck all old accounts + import new accounts (checkbox set).

That way SER will not use unchecked accounts for new sign-up's but only to login and verify accounts. After like max. 5 days you can safely delete the unchecked email accounts.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    OK, Sven. I'll do that. Thank you for your help. :)