Skip to content

When will rank

Hello. What could be happening?  I've been scraping with gsa for a month and a half and I can't see my site on Google searches? ... What can I be doing wrong?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Are the links indexed in g. ?
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited March 2020
    If you want to be sure, I posted a link on the forum of my site to index the links, made a test if you want it's free during the test period.
    Now maybe your articles are not of good quality? Google is not going to reference pages of little or no relevance in its index. You should watch GSA Content Generator

Edit : I hope you don't blast directly on your money site? I advise you moreover to be very careful with the anchors and not to abuse them (see even not to use anything other than the domain name). Same as your home page must have a lot more links than any other page
    Thanked by 1André Laguna
  • Sven said:
    Are the links indexed in g. ?

Were raised with the scraping and the GSA Seo Indexer. How to check if the links are indexed? I saved all the verified scrapes.
    right click on project->show urls->verified urls->index check (button at bottom).
  • Sven said:
    right click on project->show urls->verified urls->index check (button at bottom).

I auditioned on one project only. A partial test. He accused half of the links as banned.
    No, not the links are banned but your IP/Proxy is banned from accessing google.
  • A.
    You haven't done a throughout competitor research and trying to rank with a strategy that is not working.
    or
    B.
    You haven't set up your tools properly.

Answer these 3 questions and you will find the answer:
    1. How many links your competitors build/gain daily.
    2. How many links do you build/gain daily.
    3. Are your links indexed?
    Thanked by 1Kaine
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited March 2020
    See also the content of the money site, internal meshing, ...
    If you run a top level SER campaign but it all points to a poor quality site, you will get nothing.
    Check if you have not over optimized your project anchors but also internal anchor to your website, otherwise you will have to dilute quickly.

Every minute spent optimizing your money site is a gain. The juice will circulate better (formerly called PR sculpting), Google will crawl better and faster, ...
    W3C certified, fast to page speed, compliant for mobile devices, you see where I'm coming from.
    But it's really the internal and external content that is king and I’m pressed that Sven is developing something with GSA Keyword Research