Skip to content

What Other Softwares or Tools I Need to Run GSA Search Engine Ranker Easily?

emilkntlemilkntl Indonesia
edited March 2020 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hi everyone! This is my first time in this forum and unfortunately I've got questions about GSA Search Engine Ranker. So, I've read that it can helps me to automate my work or project in term of link building. But later I know, using GSA SER will also need the other softwares an tools, for example the one to bypass repatcha, etc. So, since I am new to this software, what else I need to buy so I will be possible to provide my budget and help me building links without doing many things that will take more of my time?

At the moment while I am asking this, I have not been using the GSA SER that I've installed in my laptop since I have no idea how to start my link building project. I have seen some tutorials but I am ended up confusing. So, before I am getting any further about that, I hope there will be someone or two of you will help me to know which tools I will need to buy so I can prepare my money for them. I really need a help in this and I hope will get answers.

Before, since my goal is to build backlinks that can be indexed for my blog, I have listed some of the softwares and tools from this site which are:
  1. GSA Search Engine Ranker
  2. GSA Auto Website Submitter
  3. GSA Captcha Breaker
  4. GSA SEO Indexer
  5. Backlink's Indexing Services
Are the above tools and softwares enough?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    - You can leave GSA Auto Website Submitter if you can handle GSA Search Engine Ranker
    Other tools to consider:
    • GSA Content Generator
    • GSA Keyword Research
    • GSA Proxy Scraper (if you are skipping private proxies).
    • GSA URL Redirect
    Thanked by 1emilkntl
  • emilkntlemilkntl Indonesia
    @Sven Thank you for leave me an answer. So, considering that I will get all of your recommendations, will I be possible to build backlinks without footprints or setup my own project then just wait for the GSA SER to get everything done?
    Well I don't know what your SEO strategy is...thats probably the best thing to look at first and then choose the tools to use. You don't need all the tools for certain strategies. It's something to plan first and then buy.
  • emilkntlemilkntl Indonesia
    @Sven All strategies I've got in mind is simply the pyramid link building. So, I have built my moneysite and want to take it to the next level. I have also been creating blogs as Tier 2 as one of my best support but the more I create and publish posts, the more times I will need to build their backlinks since I am doing it manually. That's why I am here and have no idea at all how to start. I beg your pardon if this will be the basic question since I am new to this software.
  • To start with GSA SER you need:

GSA SER
    GSA Captcha Breaker
    Proxies
    Emails
    Content
    LinkList

The bare minimum to try the water:
    GSA SER
    GSA captcha breaker

There are more services and options to achieve results but to start out this is probably the cheapest and easiest way.

You can buy proxy scraper but you have to learn how to use it plus you will need a vps to run it efficiently.
    You can make your own emails on a shared hosting but it takes some time and learning to do it.
    You can buy GSA Content Generator but to start out SEO content machine has a trial and monthly plan.
    You need a link list and preferably a good one. You can make your own or try different ones but loopline's list is the golden standard. Try this one first and you'll know if the cheaper ones worth it or not.