Skip to content

is there a way to see the types of links that gsa creates for each platform

is there a way to see the types of links/pages with links on that gsa creates for each platform without creating the link

in each case.

one of the reasons im asking is to see the content created & page the link is on by each platform to plan out campaigns.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The only way would be for you to open the ini file (or double click on the engine in project edit->tree) and search for "link type".
  • thanks, but i wanted to see the actual links & pages they are created on (or if they do not create pages for the links)

i know you can select contextual or non contextual links etc, but i wanted the see all of the links for each platform (for everything)

the only way i could think of was to create 1 link for every single platform then look at it, but i was wondering if there were previous examples etc
  • That would be nice to have but there isn't such feature. The actual problem is with such feature is that with some engines ser is able to create 2-3 types of backlinks. Different sites may customize these engines differently so on one site it's a nofollow while on other it's dofollow with ability to surround it with text. It's possible to control this in the projects options > type of backlinks to create.
    You have to create a dummy project and create the links then check them one by one.

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    GSA SER dont have any urls for any platforms, it only have the footprints of all platforms, so you are not going to see any samples  from either ini file or clicking on the platform tree..

A solution to see samples all you have to do is open the identified list that is sorted or verified list and look for the platform you need and then look at the links created under that platform.
  • "A solution to see samples all you have to do is open the identified list that is sorted or verified list and look for the platform you need and then look at the links created under that platform. "

"You have to create a dummy project and create the links then check them one by one."

yes, thats what i thought, thanks for your answers,

i was just asking if there was a way round this, instead of making a link from every single platform individually.