Skip to content

GSA Contact Website : European law

edited February 2020 in GSA Website Contact
Hello,
before buy the software GSA Contact Website, I would like to know the European law with this kind of spam mail.
Is that legal, in Spain (and in Europe) to contact thousands of webmaster by spam their spam of contact ?
How can I be sur that it's legal or not please ?
Does anyone know of any specific legislation about this kind of spam ?
Thank you very much

Comments

• Don't know the law. If you afraid please don't buy to use the spam. Thank
  • Hello romingson, i'm not afraid. But before I do something, I like to know if it's legal or not.
  • Unre3alEy3Unre3alEy3 Inside your Brain!
    If you think that you will break the law, you can purchase a vps from a country which doesn't affect rules and regulation and run your projects on it. You will not be using any direct properties from your country.
  • Thank you Unre3alEy3 :)
    I'm not thinking, I don't know if it's legal or not. That's why I post this topic on the forum. If it's not legal, I won't try to be hidden, I just won't do it, or I will do it in a legal way. But I need to know the law to do that.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited February 2020
    Im no lawyer and you will not get a statement from me that this is risk free. Though think about it:

All this software does is:
    1. Use search engines to get URLs (or imported lists of URLs)
    2. Search that site for Contact Forms
    3. Submit a Predefined Message to it.

I have my doubts how this can not be legal!? It's also not acting against Email-laws in my eyes as you are not sending any email, but sending a message to the website owner by a functionality that this person offers himself on the webpage.
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    So go read the law.  I read all about GDPR and ePrivacy which are 2 key EU laws.  Also each country has their own laws that touch on it.  

I read the laws and it seems fairly straight forward, but really this is a forum about software, you would do well to go post on a forum that is about legal advice, since thats what your asking.