Skip to content

How would I set up GSA blast for Tier 2 ?

candymansioncandymansion Korea
edited February 2020 in Need Help
Hi all, I just bought a package of high DA backlinks for Tier 1 as below about 2 weeks a go, but now it comes down to doing backlinks for Tier 2. And I have several questions on how to do the Tier 2.
- How should I generate the keywords for tier 2, using LSIgraph is ok ?
- For content, should I prepare articles or use GSA to search online
- Which engines/platforms should I use for Tier 2
- I got 60 backlinks for Tier 1, how many backlink should I do for tier 2 and tier 3
- Is it ok to use blog comment for tier 2
- Can anyone recommend a good verified list 

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Its good if you use GSA Blast for Tier 1. Where you buy this package? it seems good
  • candymansioncandymansion Korea
    edited February 2020
    Its good if you use GSA Blast for Tier 1. Where you buy this package? it seems good
    No, I already did Tier 1 backlinks with high DA for safety, now I want to do Tier 2 by GSA. Btw, I buy those backlinks here rankie.net/high-da-backlink-packages/
  • -LSI graph could be OK but I find it small in scope for large scale link building.
    -Preparing articles beforehand is quicker and you have more control over what's getting in there. Are you doing a Korean campaign? The amount of korean content out there is disheartening.
    -Actually, it depends on you niche. You may not need tier 2 at all with those tier1 links. Set up separate campaigns with different setting, measure your results and act accordingly.
    -As many as you can make.
    -If you don't build more tier to it then yes. Blog comments tend to move to another page after a while making your link building efforts useless.
  • TheGypsy said:
    -LSI graph could be OK but I find it small in scope for large scale link building.
    -Preparing articles beforehand is quicker and you have more control over what's getting in there. Are you doing a Korean campaign? The amount of korean content out there is disheartening.
    -Actually, it depends on you niche. You may not need tier 2 at all with those tier1 links. Set up separate campaigns with different setting, measure your results and act accordingly.
    -If you don't build more tier to it then yes. Blog comments tend to move to another page after a while making your link building efforts useless.
    thank you for your help. Loopline's list cost $77 which is quite a lot for me at the moment, is there any good list with better price you can recommend ?
    Thanked by 1710fla
  • I have tried a few in the past but since I signed up for loopline's list I don't know how good/bad the rest of them. This works well.
  • Its good if you use GSA Blast for Tier 1. Where you buy this package? it seems good
    No, I already did Tier 1 backlinks with high DA for safety, now I want to do Tier 2 by GSA. Btw, I buy those backlinks here rankie.net/high-da-backlink-packages/
    Thank you for sharing. I ordered it. 16 links are be indexed after 2 days, Is it safe?
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    TheGypsy said:
    -LSI graph could be OK but I find it small in scope for large scale link building.
    thank you for your help. Loopline's list cost $77 which is quite a lot for me at the moment, is there any good list with better price you can recommend ?

Currently running a sale on our Verified List sold here on the forum, only $39 (sale ends this coming Saturday)

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/25812/premium-gsa-ser-verified-link-list-bonus-templates-free-proxies-limited-spots/p1
    Thank you for sharing. I ordered it. 16 links are be indexed after 2 days, Is it safe?
    Really, what package and how many backlinks did you buy from them. I dont have links indexed that much, although Rankie says they include indexers to all the packages but it would take few weeks. Yesterday I checked and got no backlinks indexed, that why I'm thinking about building Tier 2 to it. 
    Really, what package and how many backlinks did you buy from them. I dont have links indexed that much, although Rankie says they include indexers to all the packages but it would take few weeks. Yesterday I checked and got no backlinks indexed, that why I'm thinking about building Tier 2 to it. 
    Yes. I bought this package(50 Backlinks DA80-100). Now, it's 26/50 indexed links. Never got this from anywhere
  • 710fla said:
    TheGypsy said:

Currently running a sale on our Verified List sold here on the forum, only $39 (sale ends this coming Saturday)

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/25812/premium-gsa-ser-verified-link-list-bonus-templates-free-proxies-limited-spots/p1
    Nice, thank you, I will try out
    Thanked by 1710fla
  • 710fla said:

Do we need a coupon for this or the price is already adjusted?
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    TheGypsy said:
    710fla said:

Do we need a coupon for this or the price is already adjusted?
    It's a custom link sent through private message for forum members. I'll send it over in case your interested