Skip to content

Roughly what % of captchas does the software solve?

I'm considering purchasing GSA CB, but I'd like to know 2 things.

1. Roughly what % of captchas does it solve?
2. Will it work with other software such as Scrapebox?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. % of what captchas? There are many different types out there. I keep adding them as soon as I see them...you can add them as well with the included SDK.

2. Yes, any software should work when you simulate any of the captcha services.
  • 1. I mean out of a run of say 100,000 captchas, which are totally random, what sort of % would you expect to be solved, and what % would not be solved due to them being new or too complex.
    1. that all depends on the captchas and the program you use it with. Sorry, I don't have numbers for that. You see the success rate to each captcha type int he program though.
  • I guess I'm just after an idea of whether it's worth paying for the software or paying for humans to solve.

latest updates have been especially for GSA Website Contact where many captchas from contact forms have been added.
    If you use a captcha service as 2nd backup option, you save enough money here. The software pays for itself.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    1. I mean out of a run of say 100,000 captchas, which are totally random, what sort of % would you expect to be solved, and what % would not be solved due to them being new or too complex.

Hi Stevie. If each run is totally random, then how could you say what percentage GSACB solves? One run may have a way higher solve rate than another, depending upon the types of CAPTCHAs encountered, engines selected, etc.

I guess I'm just after an idea of whether it's worth paying for the software or paying for humans to solve.

The program keeps track of money saved on successful solves. Mine is in the thousands, and the counter used to reset on update, so it's likely far higher than indicated. If any program will save you on SEO costs, this is it. :+1:

Of course, use some other solvers as secondary, even tertiary contingencies for the ones CB misses.