Skip to content

How to have more articles ?

Hi, when I maunch a campaign to create articles for around 200 keywords, I get around 90/100 articles, how can I get around 500/1000 articles ? 

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Give us some details to the settings:
    - Algorithm used
    - proxy setup
    - language...
  • Sure :
    - Algorithm : Mix Sentence
    - Proxy setup I use proxy gathered by GSA Proxy Scraper
    - Lang : ES or FR

OK so ES and FR are mainly based on google results I guess. Make sure your proxies are really working on google.
  • Ok thanks I'll try with private proxy !
  • edited February 2020
    i will borrow your topic

what is the best way to generate as many articles as possible? i have no problem getting a decent amount for t1/2 campaigns but when it comes to lower tiers and getting bulk amounts to run with SER i seem to hit a wall

i have been playing around with the different settings but cant really wrap my head around which "mix mode" that produce the largest quantity

some ideas i have is to use Markov and run the project many times over and over again
    or
    scrape the original articles, and use the spin sentences inside SER

what are your thoughts Sven?
    Markov can indeed generate a lot different content...however, the results are not that readable. If you have a lot content scraped, the results improve here and can be very unique. If you see Marcok does the job for you in terms of quality, use that.
  • it would be nice to have an option to generate X amount of articles with markov

the option right now is to restart the same project over and over again which seem kinda unnecessary because it has to scrape all over again
    It doesn't have to .... just disable the sources + check the option to use previous data and it's doing it very quickly.
  • oh i only tried with checking use previous data and never unchecked the sources :)

id also like to try to let SER mix the sentences and see how that goes - i assume the function is working as intended? and can it handle sentences with spintax?

if i use "same article" for scraping, can i then choose "9999" on number of words to make sure all of the article is saved?

Sentence mixing in SER should with with spintax as well....just try.

You can use MAX as input and all get saved yes.

• I mean for the "number of words" input
    Ahh ok, then you should better use a wide range to save all articles.  Use eg. 100-100000

That will skip articles with less than 100 words and the rest probably will stay. Though you might want to raise the 100 as it is no real articles with such few words.