Skip to content

manual for GSA Content generator

is there a manual to take you through the procedure to use GSA Content generator apart from the videos listed here

Comments

• thats the full procedure to scrape content, any adjustments to make to the settings, then import into gsa search engine ranker projects
  • after looking at it (i just bought it today) im confused by weather you put the links & anchor text in for the project in the content generator or in gsa search engine ranker, & i wanted to bind the anchor text to the urls

but i dont think you can do this if you have to put the urls in the content generator project

that was just one question, but i was really looking for a whole manual to use that explained everything from start to finish.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    >is there a manual to take you through the procedure to use GSA Content generator apart from the videos...

Im sorry, but right now thats the only thing we have. Though I see the need to finally write the manuals as the GUI and all will no longer change and it now makes sense to write it down.

>thats the full procedure to scrape content, any adjustments to make to the settings, then import into gsa search engine ranker projects

If you use it with SER, you should not add links and anchors and leave that part for SER. Just enter the keywords to produce the content you want together with all the other options. Adding images/videos to it is ok.

• OK, thank you Sven,

when will the manual be done ?

im not being funny, but what might seem straight forward to you because you developed it is not straight forward to most other people, because the videos listed are not a full authoritative manual or explanation, & i would be left with guessing what to do with the rest of anything thats left & missing out important bits.

looking forward to the manual :) :+1:

could you please answer this question that i was trying to figure the best way of doing it.

using gsa content generator & gsa search engine ranker.

i could seperate it into different projects, but if i do that it will be posting to the same domains, which i dont want it to do, so i wanted it as one project.

its not insurance, but if i wanted one verified link a day for the whole 10 urls that are categories within one domain,
    i.e.
    insurance, car insurance, pet insurance , home insurance,

and scrape the content for 10 different niches/types of keywords, i.e.
    insurance, car insurance, pet insurance , home insurance,

& put the applicable niches into the correct category
    i.e.    car insurance scraped content > car insurance category

is that possible ?

the reason im asking is because if i seperate them into different projects for each category then it will be posting to the same sites, which is not helpfull,

but at the same time some of the categories are quite different. (so the content would be different)

manual: please don't do that! Don't push me! The program itself is pretty self-explainable (in my eyes at least). I will do the manual once my other work Im currently do is done! And no, I have no exact date for it! DON'T PUSH ME!
    --
    You seem to mix two things here.

Content generator: The article creation should be done per niche...do not create one "insurance" project and use keywords for different insurance types. Else the articles might be with all topics mixed which is a not making any sense.

Real submission with SER: You can of course use one project here and put all the articles from different projects to one SER project. However, that would also only make sense if the URL is always the same (thats what I understood). If the URL is different, you should again make different projects.

• Hello Sven,

Firstly - sorry if ive upset/offended you, BUT I WAS NOT PUSHING YOU

I asked for a date because as i said above

"(i just bought it today) "

i was expecting to start using it today, but then you said you were doing the manual, i thought it best to wait until the manual was done, i was simply asking "when" will the manual be done - not "DO IT NOW"

so, sorry if there has been a misunderstanding, but i was very much looking forward to using it, as i have things to do with it, & just wanted to know "when" the manual will be finished.

i was not asking anything that anyone else who bought a product would not enquire about.

------------------

about the question i asked & your response.

this is what i said -

"i could seperate it into different projects, but if i do that it will be posting to the same domains, which i dont want it to do, so i wanted it as one project."

"the reason im asking is because if i seperate them into different projects for each category then it will be posting to the same sites, which is not helpfull,"

this is what you said -

"You seem to mix two things here.

Content generator: The article creation should be done per niche...do not create one "insurance" project and use keywords for different insurance types. Else the articles might be with all topics mixed which is a not making any sense.

Real submission with SER: You can of course use one project here and put all the articles from different projects to one SER project. However, that would also only make sense if the URL is always the same (thats what I understood). If the URL is different, you should again make different projects."

i am not mixing the 2 things, they both work together .

the urls are different.

insurance.com/carinsurance
    insurance.com/petinsurance
    insurance.com/boatinsurance
    insurance.com/houseinsurance

if it is one project i can bind the anchor text to the urls, with the appropriate link text.

if it is different projects then they will be posting to the same domains, which will not benefit the link building.

so i am still confused about how to do this (hence the need for a manual which might clarify things)

thank you again.

PS

i know you've gone out of your way to answer my & other peoples questions, so i was'nt pushing you, i was just asking for the manual which i think is needed & would be helpful.

• PS

2 of the 3 videos on here are the same

thanks, updated the page.
  • Hello Sven,

what about the previous question i asked,

its explained 2 posts above.

thank you
    hmm I think I explained everything as best as possible about links/anchors and what to watch for.

SER offers url#anchor as input so maybe just use that then.