Skip to content

Is there a need for the Verified list?

Hello, if I have a simple project, without any tier associated with it, is there a need to keep the verified list (assuming all links had been sent to the indexers already)?
Does it matter if I am using a paid list of links or scrapping my targets?

I am looking to keep my data footprint small (maintenance).
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• There is no NEED to keep or buy a verified list. 
    But why would you throw away valuable information? 
    Building your own verified list over time or buying a good list will just make your GSA usage so much more efficient. The necessary amount in bytes on disk is minimal.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Having a verified list makes your link building easier since you don't have to scrape and try to find sites that allow posting with GSA Everytime

If you don't know how to scrape then buying a list is easier 
  • In theory no, you don't need a linklist but in practice yes you will need a list.
    SER is able to create its own list or you can make your own. The problem is that to get a decent amount of links in a reasonable time you will need google passed proxies.
    Of course if you have your own engines than building your own list is not a question but if you go with SER basic engines then lists will save you time and money. At least some of them will. There are some pretty crappy ones out there...
  • Unre3alEy3Unre3alEy3 Inside your Brain!
    You will be able to make it through by scraping as it is a simple project. But it consume time. The learning process will be helpful for the future work though. Good luck.