Skip to content

Bad sitekey error...

Hi @Sven, the gsa website contact encountered some problem regarding "bad sitekey" and have 50% failure rate in my first test run of 100 sites, where only 54 out of 101 were successfully solved while 44 failed and 3 filtered

I have a few questions:
1. What is the normal range for % of failure rate for gsa website contact?

2. How can I solve this bad sitekey problem (which I assume to be causing the failure rate to be high?)

3. What does the "filtered" means?  (Statistics, All, Checked, Sent, Failed, Filtered)

4. "Failed" means failed to send out or also includes websites without contact forms?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. I have no numbers at all sorry
    2. I have no idea as I hear the first time about this site key issue....is that recaptcha and who tells you it's a wrong sitekey?
    3. filtered by your project settings (language, country) or a redirect from one domain to another
    4. fails means all where submission of your message was not possible (after filtering).
  • Also, another question is that, let's say I check+send to hundreds of sites

But only roughly 50% are successfully sent,
    so now,how do I find out which sites were successfully sent to, and which sites were not?

Can I export in excel for the results listed as successfully and unsuccessfully sent? (and for the unsuccessfully sent part, listed as "no contact form" or "unable to solve captcha" or something else for the reason it was unsuccessful?
    edited February 2020
    yes of course. You first see the exact reason when selecting the project and check the status column in the table.

That whole table can be saved/exported via the EXPORT button in the toolbar and saved in CSV.
  • Thanks so much @Sven for the export guide, had no idea how to do that haha..

As for the bad sitekey problem, please see here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/25789/recaptcha-bad-sitekey/p1

I think it might be the same problem reoccuring for the software..
    if so, can you please fix it? Thanks!
    as written in that thread, the sitekey issue when sending bogus data was fixed...all site keys sent are actually in correct format as it is checked before sending.
  • edited February 2020
    "as written in that thread, the sitekey issue when sending bogus data was fixed...all site keys sent are actually in correct format as it is checked before sending."

@Sven

Ok, I'll try with another batch soon and will report back to you here if the bad sitekey issue manifests itself again..