Skip to content

Noob question about verifying

Hi @Sven,

I need some clarification about how the verification in the verified URLs window works. There are 3 options to check in the Verify settings. I'm confused about the last one "Check links that verified before".
If I check the "Check links that verified before" and set the retries on failed verification to 3 will SER check the successfully verified links 3 times too?

I thought not but I've got a verification process that takes so long that I have time to wonder about things.

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    >If I check the "Check links that verified before" and set the retries on failed verification to 3 will SER check the successfully verified links 3 times too?

No, thats just for the 1st try...means if you have verified (green) entries already and start a new verification for all URLs.

• So do I thought. OK then. Thanks!
  • Hi @Sven,
    Are you aware that you have removed these options with the latest update?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, you have that still when verifying All, if you select specific urls's then it would make no sense to filter your selection by these options.
    Thanked by 1TheGypsy
  • Just leave it and worry about creating content before you start playing with tools like this
  • Michaelvg said:
    Just leave it and worry about creating content before you start playing with tools like this

I'm not sure what you want to say with this