Skip to content

How Do We Select Different Parameters To Send Different Links To Various Indexing Services?

Hi, GSA enthusiasts! :)

I was wondering if there's a way to filter which links get sent where.

By this, I mean, sending only a limited number of links to each of the various external API-based indexers (paid).

I only see a way to [✔] Send only certain engine types on Options>>Indexing pop-up menu.

As far as I can tell, this setting applies to all indexing services.

Is there a way to filter so that this engines filtering  parameter can be set for each INDIVIDUAL service, much like we can already select when Do-Follow or by PR?

Thanks!

PS If this doesn't already exist somewhere, would it be a worthwhile addition, Sven?

I say this because it would add additional control for the GSASER user, as I know some of these indexers are on the expensive side and more filtering may be good.

Any experienced users, please let me know what you think. I've only begun looking more carefully at indexing sort of recently,I must admit.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You are right. It is not possible to filter per indexing service, but only globally. Though most people use just one indexing service.
  • There is not much point in sending links to different indexing services except for the sake of testing. It's a pain to test this manually but no pain no gain :chuffed:

When the testing is done you generally want to stick to the highest index rate indexer because why would you waste money on something that doesn't work.