Skip to content

PR . DA and TF

I need advice. I've been disconnected for a while and I have all the GSA programs

Right now, how to consult PR or measures such as DA and TF. I have PRjacker and GSA PR emulator, but I have read something that does not work well

Which of the two do you recommend? or use a separate payment service ... I await your suggestions.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    GSA PR Emulator should work very well no?

• If I'm wrong correct me

GSA PR emulator, it only works well with Yandex, but Yandex is already incorporated into GSASER and I have it activated.

Apart from this, there is nothing more effective, than without paying MOZ or Hrefs or similar. I think that in the end I will have to settle for Yandex, but I have the doubt that Yandex has the PR of all the pages that Google has indexed.

I just try to redo a workflow, after a 2-year stop without doing seo, I'm slightly lost.
    Well PR Emulator offers more than that. You can use it with Alexa (need proxies), domdetailer.com or seomoz.com and you pay less than with Moz directly.
  • I've been using it with seo-rank.my-addr,com for a long time now and despite the strange site name their API works well for a fraction of the cost of the Mozzers or Majestix. Only thing that is not working for already over a month is Ahref.
  • @Sven how do you get something from seomoz.com? It's redirected to Moz.com?
    Sorry, I meant seo-rank.my-addr.com
  • I've been using it with seo-rank.my-addr,com for a long time now and despite the strange site name their API works well for a fraction of the cost of the Mozzers or Majestix. Only thing that is not working for already over a month is Ahref.

This I see that is apart or outside of PR emulator, I am not looking for a workflow that has to be exporting the litas and do more intermediate steps.
  • Sven said:
    Well PR Emulator offers more than that. You can use it with Alexa (need proxies), domdetailer.com or seomoz.com and you pay less than with Moz directly.

Escribe tu comentarioI have proxies, but you can use some Alexa + Yandex formula, to try to make it free. The other formulas seem expensive to me, because although they cost little, having a very high volume, it becomes expensive.
  • You could create a formula in PR emulator that you use if both data, Alexa and Yandex are available. If there is better result in both, if you don't have results in Yandex, you can have it in Alexa. I think you could invent a filter that uses both.