Skip to content

Response body timeout (not connect timeout), is this option available? And question about internal s

mariomario Earth
edited January 2020 in GSA Proxy Scraper
Hello,

I was wondering if I can set the timeout for the response body in the GSA Proxy Scraper settings. I can find "Connect TImeout" and "Other Timeout" in the settings. I am not sure if its the "Other Timeout" option or no.

The goal of this is because a lot of proxies has good connect speed but they're actually slow in returning the request response when I try to do requests using them.

Also I have a question about the internal server... If my list has SOCKS4/5 proxies.. can I connect to the internal server using HTTP/S protocol and it will work for the SOCKS4/5 proxy? (Like, does the internal server translate SOCKS to HTTP/S?)

Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Timeout other is the timeout from a request start to the end of the delivery. If it's not in that time, the packet is not accepted and timeout appears.
  • Sven said:
    Timeout other is the timeout from a request start to the end of the delivery. If it's not in that time, the packet is not accepted and timeout appears.
    What about the second question in this thread?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry, yes it can use all proxies. However if you access it via SOCK or CONNECT protocol, it can not use WEB proxies.