Skip to content

web2.0 ?

WEB2.0  TO THE TIER 1 OR TO MONEY SITE 
IF TO TIER 1 HOW MANY LINKS 
IF TO MONEY SITE HOW MANY LINKS OR LINK DRIPPING ALL THE TIME?
PLEASE advise
 thank you

Comments

• alexpasek said:
    WEB2.0  TO THE TIER 1 OR TO MONEY SITE 
    IF TO TIER 1 HOW MANY LINKS 
    IF TO MONEY SITE HOW MANY LINKS OR LINK DRIPPING ALL THE TIME?
    PLEASE advise
     thank you
    It can be use every where. I use it for every tier whenever i need to pass juice thoughout bitween tiers. Web 2.0s has highest DA so throwing it with decent DA never hurt. bt the way i have seen many comments around people claiming low sucess rate with web2.0 engine with gsa ser.  You can't use web2.0s in gsa ser. Web2.0s update real quickly and inside ser it's hard to update that often. So better to use manual like i do (web2.0 part ) or using serengines other tools.

• But using GSASER and Serengines should be possible right? For this, you don't have to bookmark search engines, I think, so that you only do web2.0 that are not really searched by kwywords. In Serengines there is a lot of web 2.0 but it is not clear to me the concept of how to make GSASER make those websites 2.0

I don't know if I explain myself. To make these websites 2.0 you do not need to search anything with google or have any search engine marked in the project. It is true?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 2020
    " you do not need to search anything with google or have any search engine marked in the project. It is true?"

I haven't used the SEREngines add-on in a while. But you are correct.

I believe you should uncheck all search engines when you check SERE engines (Where to Submit Panel at Left on Project Pop-up box), because the list of web 2.0 targets to post to is internal.

I am actually about to check it out again. I think they've been working on it again recently.
    Thanked by 1porlapatria
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "WEB2.0  TO THE TIER 1 OR TO MONEY SITE"

Web 2.0 is ideal. High Domain Authority. You can link to such sites with GSASER without worry. Big sites like that can literally eat links and not have issues! :yum:

"IF TO TIER 1 HOW MANY LINKS"

I think it likely depends on the scope and scale of your project.

"IF TO MONEY SITE HOW MANY LINKS OR LINK DRIPPING ALL THE TIME?"

Same as above. I'd guess the more the better, though, and dripped probably helps.