Skip to content

GSA URL Redirect PRO - app. resolution

majkee97majkee97 Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic
edited January 2020 in GSA URL Redirect PRO
Hello team,
I have recently purchased URL Redirect PRO and SEO Indexer. Is it somehow possible, to keep the simillar char. size, like it is in GSA SER? I use as my display 65" LED 4k TV, with Windows 10 PRO at resolution to 4k. However, when I need to configure something at URL Redirect PRO or SEO Indexer, I have to stand-up from my sofa, and have a look to screen. Other GSA apps works properly in normal char size (exactly like any other applications installed in my OS).
Thanks for your answer.
Regards,
Michal

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's the first time I see such behavior.
    Could it be that this is a setting on your OS for this program alone?
    I just had a look at the source and I do nothing different to SER as to all the other mentioned programs. The skin engine is the same as well as it's setting. The only difference is the skin itself.
  • majkee97majkee97 Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic
    Perhaps one more info. I have configured in Windows OS, to display text in 150% because of mentioned resolution. But I assume, that this would lead to bigger characters instead.

Moreover, if I want to click to minimize button (or full screen window button) on URL Redirect PRO or in MULTIPLE URL window, mouse cursor changes to left-top to right-bottom diagonal size change icon. It is not quite easy to control the window size because of that.
    If you've mentioned some skin settings, is there anything that can be changed either in Options (I have not found anything there), or if such stuff is stored in some configuration file of installed app, to manually increase some zoom level by change of some value?
    Thanks,
    Michal
    Michal, naw there is nothing different between the two apps really. A hidden setting for zoom level does also not exists.
    I would be happy if anyone else can contribute to this and report if this is a system setting after all?
    I was in the meanwhile seeking on the Internet, and only thing, I 've found that would apply its settings to particular application only, is Windows Magnifier (WIN key together with symbol +). On some other boards, they were also discussing issues with app menu size of Photoshop when high screen resolution was used in system. This is not the case though.
    was the WIN key thing even working?
    Unfortunately not. It magnifies complete screen, no matter if I press it with some app active in foreground.
    Hmmm, I do have some nice findings. I changed the size of the displayed characters in Windows resolution tab to 100%, 150% and 250%. Affter each change, I have closed Redirector and Indexer, and on 250% it seems fine. Well, we'll se, if it was just some temporary issue.
    thanks for the feedback
    You are welcome, I am glad, that the issue got resolved.
    Michal