Skip to content

HOW I CAN USE PRIVATE PROXIES

HI, SIR I AM RUNNING GSA AND USING SEMI DEDICATED AND SOME DEDICATED PROXIES NOW I BUY ANOTHER GSA I TRIED TO PUT THOSE PROXIES IN THAT GSA BUT THEY DONT WORK ANY BODY HELP WHAT TO DO I AM USING VPS FOR BOTH GSA ,CAN I USE THOSE PROXIES IN AN OTHER GSA AND HOW I CAN USE 
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Usually when buying proxies, you have either a login/password for it or need to configure an IP Range on there web interface to make them work.

When you now have a new VPS, you need to make sure that the new VPS-IP is also added to the IP-Range in case it's not using some sort of authorization.
    Thanked by 1zexsara
  • ok thanks if i have a login and pasword then where i have to put it in gsa or on proxy site 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    add it in one of the following formats...

ip:port:login:password
    or
    login:password@ip:port

Adding as in options->configure (next to the use proxies checkbox)->add->...
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 2020
    Just to elaborate on what Sven said:

You will also have to set your proxies to be EITHER assigned to a  certain IP OR accessible via username and Password. That will be on the site where you purchased the proxies, or if you bought them from a user on this board or another board, you will have to let them know.

(This is in ADDITION to where Sven said you have to set them on SER!)

If your VPS have different IPs (chances are they are different) you have no choice but to use PW and USer instead of IP lock.  Both work well, but an IP lock ASSURES you no one else can use them besides you.

PS...IPs may change. If you choose to set that way in future be sure you keep up with your VPS IP.