Skip to content

SER Statistics

Hey @Sven,

I've got a couple of things for you.
1. I think that the Diagram/Chart is not working as it should in the Verified links window. I selected a range of links based on dates by hand (1676 links) and it showed much more links than the Diagram/Chart (100links) displays. I think that it is something wrong with how the tool defines when a day starts. Could you have a look and see if everything works as it should.
2. I'd like to select all the dofollow or nofollow links within a date range. Or at least seeing some statistics about how many dofollow/nofollow links are within a given date range. Would that be possible somehow?

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. that diagram is not using the selection from the verified urls's listing...it will always use all the links + filter it by the date range/filter on the diagram-form.

2. That was actually included previously in the chart title. I must have "optimized it away". I will re-add it on next update sorry.
  • 1. Yes, I'm aware of that but when I manually select the same date range I've got different results than the one I get from the diagram's date range filter.
    2. Thanks!

1. can you provide a screenshot or project backup to reproduce this? Because I can't see any issue really.
    I think I found the issue...it's only happening when start/end date is the same...if you increase the end date by one or more, it should be ok again....will fix.
  • I sent the same day example because that was easy and visible but for me it happened over days too. There were thousands of link differences. Anyway, I've just updated and it seems that ser reports the same amount of links on both ways.

Extra thanks for optimizing back the doFollow thing!