Skip to content

Is there any way to find out the first name of website's contact person?

Hi Everyone and Sven, I'm a first time user of GSA products, and my first product being website contact..

I have a question regarding how to find the first name of the scraped website's contact person/owner's name

As there's a %firstname% to be used for sending out the contact forms.. But I'm not really sure how to scrape the contact person's name? Is it possible using gsa website contact? 

If not, can this be done using other softwares as I think since website contact scrapes lots of websites, it'd not be possible to manually find out the name of contact person from every website..

Please advise, thanks!
(sorry if I asked some stupid questions.. total newbie here, any help from Sven or other members here would be much appreciated..)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the first name is referring to the data you enter for yourself that you want to submit. The software can not know the first name of the owner.
  • Means that the software have no way to scrape the name of the owner as well rite, and can only scrape contact forms, did I understand correctly?

Also, I'm trying to use this with Xevil captcha, but keep getting errors

how can I solve this?
    >Means that the software have no way to scrape the name of the owner as well rite, and can only scrape contact forms, did I understand correctly?

Yes, unless you know any way to get the contact name by just visiting a website. At least there is no known format that I can rely on.
    ---
    The original message is "ERROR_NO_SLOT_AVAILABLE". GSA shows a more user friendly translation, but I see it does not really match for the emulation of the service used in xevil. I will change that. Though it is still a problem on that other tool not being able to solve the captcha for some reason.
  • edited January 2020

it will show as "solving, please wait..." for a while before showing the error of no idle captcha workers

also, in xevil (admin), it is actually connected to xrumer (admin) (xevil 4.0) with recaptcha 2.0 capabilities

not sure why it shows as "not connected to xrumer" in the last line
    not sure if this is related though...

please advise?
    Please direct such questions to xEvil directly as this is not really GSA related.
  • I already did, will wait for their response
  • topsecrettopsecret London
    edited February 2020
    Azura1 said:
    Hi Everyone and Sven, I'm a first time user of GSA products, and my first product being website contact..

I have a question regarding how to find the first name of the scraped website's contact person/owner's name

As there's a %firstname% to be used for sending out the contact forms.. But I'm not really sure how to scrape the contact person's name? Is it possible using gsa website contact? 

If not, can this be done using other softwares as I think since website contact scrapes lots of websites, it'd not be possible to manually find out the name of contact person from every website..

Please advise, thanks!
    (sorry if I asked some stupid questions.. total newbie here, any help from Sven or other members here would be much appreciated..)
    Try with some of the WHOIS tools. There are solutions for that - for mass also - already.
    But you usually will see a lot of generic ADMIN contacts here or WHOIS is giving you a contact of a person not really related to the website, just hosting. In my eyes it's not worth investing time to whois-related name data.