Skip to content

What is the best/cheaper recaptcha v2 breaker ?

Hello,
lots of contact forms have recaptcha v2.
GSA Captcha Breaker have 19% win broke recaptcha v2 (sorry for my english :/)
DeathByCaptcha wants :
"-ReCaptcha v2 via token (Google's images selection CAPTCHAS) (US$2.89/1K)
-ReCaptcha via image group/coordinate API (US$3.99/1K)
-ReCaptcha v3 (US$2.89/1K)."

What do you use in order to break recaptcha v2 please ?
Thank you :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You have a good listing here:

I tried to add prices as well when adding the service to our tools. However, the prices might have changed over the years so if you see something not correct, let me know and I update it.
  • You can try CapMonster or Xevil. CapMonster is cheaper and needs less resources, Xevil is the opposite. I am having a 40% success rate with CapMonster.

• CyberwebbyCyberwebby https://bulkcomments.net
    edited January 2020
    You can try CapMonster or Xevil. CapMonster is cheaper and needs less resources, Xevil is the opposite. I am having a 40% success rate with CapMonster.

Is that CapMonster or CapMonster Cloud that you're referring to? ... Are they be the same owners?... Is one better than the other? I looked at both pages and they both state they the solve recaptcha to some degree.

• Yes, the same owners, however CapMonster Cloud looks like a captcha solving service, just like 2captcha.

I am referring to CapMonster. You'll need proxies, at least 50. If you want speed (a lot of threads) you'll also need a good server (64GB RAM and up).

However, I am running it on a i7 with 8GB machine with GSA set to 10-15 threads and it goes pretty well.

Success rate after I finally managed to find a balance is around 60-70%. Most errors come from sites with Recaptcha code not updated. Banned ips rate is only 1%.

Haven't paid for Recaptcha solving for 2 monhts and in my case, it is worth every penny.

Your minimum monthly cost will be $10 (the sitekey addon for Capmonster) and the proxies. If you spend less than that with 2captcha, for example, then it's not worth it.