Skip to content

[SERVerifiedLists]Over 2M Targets/Mo➽High PA/DA ➽LOW OBL ➽Contextuals ☑Insane LPM&VPM

Comments

• vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    DIZ said:
    Hello and Happy New Year! I would be interested in subscribing to your service for testing it at first. Do you have a discount code or trial for new users? Cheers

Hello , Wish you a very prosperous new year! .  We have just finished our all running promos after the new year. Since we have very limited spots we are not planning to run any promos soon.  Feel free to subscribe and enjoy our service as it's already on Best prices.
  • I purchased monthly service with a black friday coupon. I want to purchase the yearly membership. I tried using the coupon but it is not working now. Can I extend my membership with the same coupon?
    danNroycc said:
    I purchased monthly service with a black friday coupon. I want to purchase the yearly membership. I tried using the coupon but it is not working now. Can I extend my membership with the same coupon?

Howdy! Please open a ticket at our helpdesk. One of our agents will help you to extend your membership with the discount. Happy Ranking!

Helpdesk - http://helpdesk.vkp1988.com/

• How to get affiliate links of your service?
    How to get affiliate links of your service?

Thank you for being interested in our service. You are most welcome to promote our service as an affiliate. You can learn more about our affiliate program here.

https://www.serverifiedlists.com/servl-affiliate-program/

• can pay with bit coin? is discount apply to bitcoin?
    can pay with bit coin? is discount apply to bitcoin?

Thank you for being interested in our service. Yes the BTC discount still vaild and you can 2x your subscription period for same price.

edited January 2020

• discount coupons available?
    discount coupons available?
    Thank you for being interested in our service. We are preparing a few coupon slots at the moment. We will notify here when they are ready. Stay in touch.

• opened a ticket at helpdesk.vkp1988. waiting for the membership extension.
    danNroycc said:
    opened a ticket at helpdesk.vkp1988. waiting for the membership extension.

Thank you for being interested in our service. We make sure to respond to all the tickets as soon as possible. Your ticket might have been updated, or you will receive a response under 24H.

• Your sales page says that it is safe to use your links on tier 1 link building. Can you explain?
    Your sales page says that it is safe to use your links on tier 1 link building. Can you explain?
    Thank you for being interested in our service. Our scrapers scrape globally, and sort / verify in realtime each link before sending it to you. We make sure to provide links that are safe to use on any tier projects. Plus, we have high-quality LOW OBL, MOZ PA / DA authority links, and Contextual links that are safe to use for higher tiers. Everything is feeding directly to your GSA SER through live sync, which also ensures to remove dead/spammy targets instantly.

• dedidedi In Your Heart
    dedi said:
    Thank you for being interested in our service. There are no discount coupons available at the moment. But we will make sure to mention here if there are any coupons available in the future.

• solarinvadersolarinvader Los Angeles
    Hey... I'm currently having an issue with the paypal. I tried my best to fix it and it will take more time than I expected. My monthly subscription of verified list will expire tomorrow. I want to continue the membership with payoneer. (I hope you accept it) Can you guide me how to continue the current membership? Thanks in advance.
    Hey... I'm currently having an issue with the paypal. I tried my best to fix it and it will take more time than I expected. My monthly subscription of verified list will expire tomorrow. I want to continue the membership with payoneer. (I hope you accept it) Can you guide me how to continue the current membership? Thanks in advance.

Thank you for being interested in our service. Yes you can continue your subscription through an alternative payment method. Please open a ticket at our helpdesk including your matter. Our support team will help you continue your subscription without an issue. Hope it helps. Helpdesk -http://helpdesk.vkp1988.com/
  • Where to find templates?
    Where to find templates?
    Thank you for being interested in our service. We provide templates only for our existing members.

If you are a member of SER Verified Lists, You can find our templates in Dropbox. There is a folder called 'SER Verified Lists Essentials' and you will be able to see our templates there.

• i want to shift my dropbox folder to another email. how to do?
    danNroycc said:
    i want to shift my dropbox folder to another email. how to do?

Thanks for getting in touch with us. You can simply request Dropbox access through the members area. You will receive access under 12 hours. Hope it helps.
  • goodvibesgoodvibes Singapore
    Subbed. how soon I will receive links?
    goodvibes said:
    Subbed. how soon I will receive links?

Welcome abroad! Please log into the member's area and request for dropbox access. You should receive fresh links with in 12 hours. Happy Ranking!

• goodvibesgoodvibes Singapore
    Got them. I will get back to you with the results. 
    goodvibes said:
    Got them. I will get back to you with the results. 

Would love to hear about your success. Good luck!
  • Where to find affiliate details?
  • Can I get a discount code plz.
    Where to find affiliate details?

Thank you for being interested in our service. You are most welcome to promote our service as an affiliate. You can learn more about our affiliate program here.

https://www.serverifiedlists.com/servl-affiliate-program/

Avichal said:
    Can I get a discount code plz.

Thank you for being interested in our service. There are no discount coupons available at the moment. But we will make sure to mention here if there are any coupons available in the future.