Skip to content

Check proxy condition with Google Captcha

Hello,

I am trying to ask, how after scanning and searching for system proxies will automatically remove proxies that exceed the time-limit according to conditions, and will automatically check with Google Captcha system and automatically remove proxy has been banned from Google.

Eg: Proxy has been banned from Google

Can you help me?

Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well give me a proxy that seems banned on there captcha system and I check what reply is given...then I can add a script+test for it.
  • Sven said:
    Well give me a proxy that seems banned on there captcha system and I check what reply is given...then I can add a script+test for it.
    Hello,

Please check file attach

Added a test (Google Recaptcha v2) for next update. Please report back if its suitable.
  • Sven said:
    Added a test (Google Recaptcha v2) for next update. Please report back if its suitable.
    Yes, I am in need of advanced documentation on scanning and checking with Google Recaptcha, and then will automatically remove unqualified proxies.

You have document, can you share for me? 
    well what document? Just update to the latest version and you can check against it.
  • Sven said:
    well what document? Just update to the latest version and you can check against it.

Please help me check.... 

I tried checking and removing but I encountered a lot of banned IPs
    well what might be ok now, can be banned on next try....these are public proxies :/
  • I have 3.07 version , where is that filter option, I don't find it.
    it's no filter its a "test script" you can use...same as "google translation" or "google search" in options->automatic search
  • Its called "google recaptcha v2" right ?
  • I Just used the filter but I still get reacaptcha v2  google search proxies

That test has nothing to do with search engine parsing. This test shows if a proxy is actually working on recaptcha or banned.
  • So it will load the proxies asking for recaptcha v2 on google search ? Can you add a test script to show the proxies that asks for recaptcha v2 on google  ? I only need working google search proxies that doesn't ask for recaptcha.
    You are hijacking this thread without staying on topic.

Again, a script to test if a proxy is banned or not on recaptcha has nothing to do with your problem. The test if a proxy works on google is the "Google Search" test. If that passes, it will give you results without a captcha input.

Though you probably use that proxy differently on the browser and then it shows a captcha input. CONNECT proxies can also work as a WEB proxy. If a CONNECT proxy type is working fine in the software, it might not work in Browser when being used as WEB.
  • Thank you Sven !!!