Skip to content

[SERVerifiedLists]Over 2M Targets/Mo➽High PA/DA ➽LOW OBL ➽Contextuals ☑Insane LPM&VPM

Comments

• vkp1988 said:
    anson said:
    vkp1988 said:
    thomp5on said:
    Can I learn more about templates? How effective they will be on ser projects?
    We only publish time tested proven templates here. If the templates got detect to search engines (ex: Google) we take them down to avoid any after effects in SEO. Therefore we only publish 100% proven templates. But still, the user has to customize according to their niche and preferences.

Our team SEO experts collaborating different SEO strategies with GSA Search engine ranker and publish. We provide these templates as 100% free bonuses.

Thank you,
    Help Desk : http://helpdesk.vkp1988.com/
    https://www.SERVerifiedLists.com - (Total GSA SER Target Solution)

May I know what's the GSA template now provided? both parasite & T1 templates?

And please PM the coupon for BFCM, thanks.
    Hi ,

Yes you will get proven templates time to time with SEO changes. However it's a bonus plesae checkout our website for Black friday deal!
    Tp be clear, what's the GSA template now provided? both parasite & T1 templates?

Gonna order it once you confirm the template types, thanks.
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    edited November 2019
  • Hi , I am interesting to buy yearly plan ? Can i upgrade my monthly account to yearly plan ?
  • Tp be clear, what's the GSA template now provided? both parasite & T1 templates?

anson said:
    Tp be clear, what's the GSA template now provided? both parasite & T1 templates?

Hello!

Thank you for being interested in our service. There is a Tier 1 Template in the member's area at the moment. We may take it down to avoid negative effects on projects. Also, there will be new templates coming up in the future as well. Hope it helps.

jimmymlm said:
    Hi , I am interesting to buy yearly plan ? Can i upgrade my monthly account to yearly plan ?
    Hello ,

Yes you can. After you purchased yearly plan you can open a ticket and upgrade to yearly plan.

Have a great day!
  • TimDawsoneTimDawsone Quit Smoking..Just started Vaping!
    I want to order with bitcoins. Where i can put it ?
  • vkp1988 said:
    anson said:

Hello!

Thank you for being interested in our service. There is a Tier 1 Template in the member's area at the moment. We may take it down to avoid negative effects on projects. Also, there will be new templates coming up in the future as well. Hope it helps.

To be clear, is the template a multi-level one? Thanks.
    eg. Level 1 for contextual links, and level 2 or above for blog comments, etc

anson said:
    vkp1988 said:
    anson said:

Hello!

To be clear, is the template a multi-level one? Thanks.
    eg. Level 1 for contextual links, and level 2 or above for blog comments, etc

Hello ,

It's multi level. Like i said our main purpose is verified and sorting links for different critaria. You can customize and user must have to customize projects for their needs.  Templates and other goodies come as a bonus and anytime we take down. If you want more information feel free to open a ticket at our helpdesk and one of techie agent will response you.

Best.
    I want to order with bitcoins. Where i can put it ?
    You can pay with BTC here : https://www.vkp1988.com/shop/

If you pay with Paypal or major currencies visit our website : https://www.serverifiedlists.com/

Hope it helps.

• I would like to pay via credit card. How can i pay with my payoneer master card. Tnx
    RuwanBro said:
    I would like to pay via credit card. How can i pay with my payoneer master card. Tnx
    Thank you for being interested in our service. Please follow this link to purchase SER Verified Lists membership via a Credit/Debit card.
    https://www.serverifiedlists.com/ser-verified-lists-cc/

• do you still have black friday offer available? looking for a long term plan.
    do you still have black friday offer available? looking for a long term plan.
    Thank you for being interested in our service. We just ended up with the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. Hope you hopped in. Enjoy!

• TimDawsoneTimDawsone Quit Smoking..Just started Vaping!
    Hey bud i just missed cyber Monday as i've been using over and over can you give me discounted link ? thanks.
    Hey bud i just missed cyber Monday as i've been using over and over can you give me discounted link ? thanks.
    Hi , Sure thing. Can you open a ticket or contact our sales department with your user (existing) they will provide you discounted link :)

Hope it helps.
  • im looking for gov/edu links. are they included in your service?
    im looking for gov/edu links. are they included in your service?

Thank you for being interested in our service. Short answer, YES! We scrape every platform which can post with GSA SER. If our scrapers detect GSA SER supported platform, it will available for you(of course after verification process). But we do not specifically provide Edu & Gov links.

• Can I learn more about your templates?

Can I learn more about your templates?

Sure. Besides your awesome verified links, we provide templates to our valuable members from time to time as a FREE bonus. We release timely tested templates and they will be helpful to get better results with GSA SER. Hope it helps.

• Good day! do you accept btc?
    Good day! do you accept btc?

Thank you for being interested in our service. Yes you can purchase our service though BTC. Also, you will receive an extended subscription period when you purchase via BTC.

Please use the link down below to purchase.

https://www.vkp1988.com/shop/

hope it helps.

• vkp1988 said:

Sure. Besides your awesome verified links, we provide templates to our valuable members from time to time as a FREE bonus. We release timely tested templates and they will be helpful to get better results with GSA SER. Hope it helps.

Hoping they can be used on T1 campaigns.
    vkp1988 said:

Hoping they can be used on T1 campaigns.

Yes, you can use them on any campaign without an issue. We only publish 100% proven templates. We make sure to take them down immediately if they become saturated. Hope it helps!

• How to get the best practice guide? Please pm me the download link. Many thanks
    How to get the best practice guide? Please pm me the download link. Many thanks
    Thank you for being interested in our service. If you are a member, you can simply download our Best Practice Guide here and all the guides / stuffs inside members area.

Please bear in mind that our resources are only for members.

If you haven't gained access to our member's area yet, choose a desired subscription here.

Sale pages - https://www.serverifiedlists.com/

edited December 2019

We wish you a Merry X'mas to all GSA Forum members.

For next 48H we decided to give double duration (2X) to all our packages.

If you are purchasing one of our packages within deal make sure to comment here and double up your package duration. 

• Purchased. Received the subscription for 2 years. Merry Christmas to you!
    Purchased. Received the subscription for 2 years. Merry Christmas to you!

Welcome abroad! Enjoy our awesome lists during your extended subscription period.If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us through the helpdesk. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Helpdesk - http://helpdesk.vkp1988.com/

• DIZDIZ Rotterdam
    Hello and Happy New Year! I would be interested in subscribing to your service for testing it at first. Do you have a discount code or trial for new users? Cheers