Skip to content

Load/Save/Append/Deactivate Selected Profile(s)

Hi Sven and GSA pplz...

I have a request. Maybe it would be useful to others as well as to myself?

Sven, would it be a useful investment of your time to:

•add a way to save all currently selected projects with a profile name

•be able to load profiles of selected projects as well

•be able to append currently active projects with a profile of selected projects

and finally

•be able to deactivate all projects (of those currently active) from a selected profile?

Thanks,
Deeeeeeee

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited December 2019
    what do you call "profile " in this situation?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2019
    Hi, Sven.  :)

A profile might consist of all currently active projects.

So when you load that profile, all the active status projects in that profile would be saved.

I guess it's really just an "activation/de-activation profile" because it would only save projects currently set to active when a new profile is created. Tho a saved profile could also be used to both activate AND de-activate all projects listed in the profile, depending on user's choice of which function they select.

Just a quick way of selecting/deselecting multiple projects, rather than going through and using multiple masks, tiers, etc. every time. Like if you only want some of your tier projects, mixed with a few masks.

OK got it...what about a sub menu for STATUS->load/save ? That would allow you to change the satus of certain projects quickly.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    "OK got it...what about a sub menu for STATUS->load/save ? That would allow you to change the satus of certain projects quickly."

Hmm...I think that would work, Sven. :)
    added for next update
    Thanks, kindly, Sven. :)

It's great that even with the holidays, you still keep GSA updates coming out so quickly!

Always an inspiration...! ...and excellent example for us all!!