Skip to content

1 click unsubscribe link / Change offer link

topsecrettopsecret London
edited December 2019 in GSA Website Contact
1.) Do I need an unsubscribe link put into all my messages (just to avoid spam complaints for sure, because a message with an offer might be fall under can spam) or the opposite: better not to do it, to show that it really came from the webform? If I have to put, how to create a 1 click unsubscribe link? (as autoresponders do it, but for those emails only that already on a list, but scraped contacts are not...)

2.) OK, I spin emails with SEO Spartans. This part is done. (I also use proxies, private to post, etc - and, anyway, why would I need to spin my email if I do not need to do the same with the offer link) But how can I change the offer link to avoid compromising my money page? Domain redirection? (temp, perm / masked, unmasked) Do I really need it? Or my website / offer link can be submitted directly?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1) more safe to use one, but technically it is not required as you send it from webform.
    2) redirects yes

We discussed that somewhere already.
  • topsecrettopsecret London
    edited December 2019
    Thanks. How can I automate created emails (by SEO Spartans) pushing to your software? Or I do not need to spin them, but just choose one of them and if any of them gets blacklisted just pick up another one? (but in this case how will I receive any emails from the others that I sent campaign to before?) 

What if I just use redirect URL's own email with catchall? If I do not need to spin emails in all my contact form messages, I wont need that much that they can provide. Maybe I only need one, separated from my main email. Just thinking what is email spinning good for and do I really need it...
    If you spin your emails, simply use them in the message as spin syntax? Same as for the direct email input field. You can add that in spin syntax or one email per line and the software will pick one randomly.

redirect URLs own email? How would that work? That would mean you need to have access to the redirecting domain. You don't have that for most of them. Just create redirects with e.g. GSA URL Redirector PRO and use the list of created URLs as spin syntax inside the message.

• ahmethannahmethann Turkmenistan
    I read the topic and it is helpful. I want to add one more question:
    What if I add a real static phone number and use that phone number in all my messages, will this phone number be marked as spam in future after sometime?

So is it good or bad using same real phone number in your message?
    hard to say, maybe write variations of it as
    {+490328283|0490328283|+49 (0328) 283|....}