Skip to content

GSA Disc Space Issues

Hi guys!
I realize that during the last weeks my GSA SER and GSA Content Generator Folders are using 17GB of my VPS's disc space. I try to delete all the old articles on my  Content Generator and also all my old and finish campaigns on GSA SER but nothing change. Is there any hidden "temp" folder that is causing that issue?

Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    SER has the site lists that can take a lot space, Content Generator only the cache/raw articles.

I think you should take a look into the appdata folder for details.
  • Yes Sven, you are right.
    I see that the cache is taking more than 3GB.
    Its ok to delete all the included files?
    On GSA SER i see that the "site list folders" are taken only 1,5GB but the folder projects is 12GB. How to handle that?

yes delete that all, no problem. You can also delete that via the GUI itself.
  • Ok great, i find the option on GSA Content Generator. What about GSA SER? Is there any option to clean the cache also?
    SER has no cache system. The biggest amount of space taken by SER are projects itself (right click->modify->delete unused accounts) or the site lists (options->advanced->delete duplicates).
  • Sven said:
    SER has no cache system. The biggest amount of space taken by SER are projects itself (right click->modify->delete unused accounts) or the site lists (options->advanced->delete duplicates).
    Its safe to do that on active Campaigns or its only for finished Campaigns?

modifications on projects should be done when they are not running, everything else can be done any time.
  • Nefelim said:
    Sven said:
    Its safe to do that on active Campaigns or its only for finished Campaigns?

Ok, i make the first step:

right click->modify->delete unused accounts

but the disc space is the same, nothing change.

I can't find the next option:

options->advanced->delete duplicates

do you mean to use some option from the tools option on options->advanced? 
    yes thats what I meant. However, it will not save you much space I think.
  • Ok, thanks. Looks like i will add some GB on my VPS.