Skip to content

Problems with serengines

edited December 2019 in Need Help
I know this is not forum for serengines but just wanted to make sure if others were having problems with serengines. It was working fine for me and since the weekend stopped working. Their support says is a captcha problem so I added another service and still the same problem. This are the messages I get.

https://pastebin.com/kYvKTM97

Comments

• I guess serengine is working for everyone except me
  • felku said:
    I guess serengine is working for everyone except me

SerEngines doesn't work, it's not just you, I've just been told by several colleagues.
  • Thanks for replying Oscar, it was working before well to some extent but at least I was able to get some nice web2.0 but since a week ago it stopped working and getting help from their customer service has been very difficult. I guess I will just cancel and forget about it.
  • edited December 2019
    SerEngines doesn't work for 100% but some websites are still working fine, I try to use RankerX for Web 2.0. Then, bomb blast GSA 
  • @felku if serengines doesn't work, and you are not getting any customer service, then time to cancel and move on imo. I have been using RX with good success over the last 6 months. The support is very responsive there. But even with them, the service has good days and not so good days. Just have to work through those bad days to get things done. Good luck.
  • Thanks all for the replies will check RankerX
  • felku said:
    Thanks all for the replies will check RankerX

Verify very well what links you make in rankerx, since many are in noindex,nofollow. This way you will avoid wasting captchas and time. ;)
  • same issue with serengines
  • same issue with serengines, are you have solution for this problem ?
  • Same issues here and I have contacted them and waiting for a reply.
  • Two questions, ladies and gentlemen:

Did any of you use all of your 3 licenses of SERengines? It's been a thorn in my flesh that I've been paying for 3 month in/month out, and have ever only used one. 

Are there any known ways of subscribing to RankerX for less? 50$ per month 
     is a hefty fee.
  • I only used one and after it was working fine it stopped working. Support was horrible. I had to cancel. Few people mentions rankerx but $50 pm seems kind of expensive.
  • @wolfvanween i feel your pain! i pay the monthly RX charge. I managed to find a coupon code last year and locked in a little bit of discount. Not much though. It is expensive. But with that said, it works well and the support is really good. I think they are in China as they are off-line during my workday. But they always reply quickly. The software is updated once or twice per month. The real cost these days though is the Captcha cost. It is becoming an issue for me. It is much higher than the monthly subscription cost, but then again I have a lot of activity going on. 
    I have been watching the threads about SERengines as I would like to use them for the lower costs, but only if the software is working well.
    RX has a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, you will be happy with the service.
    Thanked by 1wolfvanween
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    viking said:
    @wolfvanween i feel your pain! i pay the monthly RX charge. I managed to find a coupon code last year and locked in a little bit of discount. Not much though. It is expensive. But with that said, it works well and the support is really good. I think they are in China as they are off-line during my workday. But they always reply quickly. The software is updated once or twice per month. The real cost these days though is the Captcha cost. It is becoming an issue for me. It is much higher than the monthly subscription cost, but then again I have a lot of activity going on. 
    I have been watching the threads about SERengines as I would like to use them for the lower costs, but only if the software is working well.
    RX has a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, you will be happy with the service.

I use Xevil from Xrumer to solve Recaptcha v2, it's a bit of money upfront but saves you lots of money. I use stormproxies to solve them
  • viking said:
    @wolfvanween i feel your pain! i pay the monthly RX charge. I managed to find a coupon code last year and locked in a little bit of discount. Not much though. It is expensive. But with that said, it works well and the support is really good. I think they are in China as they are off-line during my workday. But they always reply quickly. The software is updated once or twice per month. The real cost these days though is the Captcha cost. It is becoming an issue for me. It is much higher than the monthly subscription cost, but then again I have a lot of activity going on. 
    As 710fla says, Xevil 4 from Xrumer will shrink your captcha cost down to practically zero, well worth the upfront investment (and headaches to get it working).
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    James from SERE told me, "Over the past 4 months we have been working on SEREngines v3 and it has just been integrated within GSA SER beside SEREngines v2 (while we migrate the engines to the new system). I found the issue and it was related to Sven adding SERE3, for some reason some commands are not working for SERE2 (they are being skipped)."

Sven apparently fixed this in todays SER update:

14.20 - fix: [2019-12-16] issue with some serengine API calls

I just wanted to relay this message for people that are still using SERE.

• edited December 2019
    Well yes, some engines are now working again> hatenadiary.com, justpaste.it, liveinternet.ru, mixcloud.com, soup.io, skyrock.com, wikidot.com, xtgem.com are those I've seen so far. 
  • s4nt0s said:
    James from SERE told me, "Over the past 4 months we have been working on SEREngines v3 and it has just been integrated within GSA SER beside SEREngines v2 (while we migrate the engines to the new system). I found the issue and it was related to Sven adding SERE3, for some reason some commands are not working for SERE2 (they are being skipped)."

Sven apparently fixed this in todays SER update:

14.20 - fix: [2019-12-16] issue with some serengine API calls

I just wanted to relay this message for people that are still using SERE.

Is it too late to make proposals about V3? It would be nice to be able to add new engines by users, this way, we don't blow up the same sites over and over again, I have an API that works very well and I think SerEngines would work great this system. ;)
  • Two questions, ladies and gentlemen:

Did any of you use all of your 3 licenses of SERengines? It's been a thorn in my flesh that I've been paying for 3 month in/month out, and have ever only used one. 

Are there any known ways of subscribing to RankerX for less? 50$ per month 
     is a hefty fee.
    I also use just one license
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @mindlesswizard i am sending you a PM
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @Oscar - Sounds interesting. You should reach out to James about this ;)
  • Well I am trying to create some emails using SER Engines but nope it's not working. It worked some days back after I heard from SER engines team to do a force update. 

It worked that time but now it is simply not working.