Skip to content

problem with proxies since this mornings update

hi
since the latest update installed this morning i am having problems with the program, i start my campaigns running and the after a few minutes i see a lot of download failed messages so i stop the campaigns when i restarted the campaigns i get a error message about incorrectly configured proxies, checking my proxies shows that my private proxies have been disabled, i re-enable them and start the campaigns again and all is working for another 10 mins then the same thing happens i see failed downloads and check my proxies and all my private proxies are disabled again.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Have you enabled the option to disable private proxies when detected as being down? If so, try to disable that...thats only useful for public proxies.

Maybe the proxies are banned on google and SER tries to uncheck them.
  • that option i discovered was enabled where previously it was disabled,

these are the same proxies as i was using yesterday, the problems started after this mornings update,

thank you for your help as it seems that disabling that option has solved the problem
    Glad it helped, however this option was not touched in any recent update and really had to be there for a longer time.
  • edited December 2019
    I am having the exact same problem. I edited that option, all seems to work fine. However, it used to work without me touching any option in Proxies. Something changed. I used proxies from BuyProxies.
    ok that might be true...I have probably over optimized that "proxy down" detection....will go back to "lab" and improve.
  • Hi Sven
    disabling that option fixes the problem but that option was not enabled previously before yesterday everything was working great... so it might not be the proxy down detection but rather something else

• Same problem.. after using GSA became exactly a Playboy. He is using each proxy just for one time. and when he gets without proxy its stopping