Skip to content

Posting on forums

Hey,
 i own a phpBB forum and trying out GSA to see how it works.
I have 2 "complains" :)
  1. It will register correct. But it won't insert url to profile page.
  2. It will not make any kind of posts (create new thread or reply to existing threads). I do have checked the "Forum post" in the "Type of backlinks to create" tab.
Do i make something wrong or is just not working?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. I guess a link is only created when it logs in and posts later on after email verification
    2. i will need to have a sample url and account to debug this.

phpbb can be all different and it is likely yours is some kind of update or addon where it needs some custom work.
  • omg_wtf_broomg_wtf_bro Germany
    edited October 2016
    Here is my url
    *removed*
    No need to activate email or anything.
    The answer to bot question is "ass"
    You can register as many times you want with the same email and ip.
    well are you sending out emails?
    current version improves things here. However this type of forum is not allowing publiuc provides and you approve forum posts after review only.
  • thanks!
  • GSA is very useful thing because I am owner of forums too.
  • TacticalKarmaTacticalKarma Berlin
    edited December 2019
    GSA is very useful thing because I am owner of forums too.
    I want to continue my story, the first time I got this problem, when I started With freelance SEO promotion I found a lot of useful services that will help to promote the client's website that helped me a lot in the future business that I created for my IT company. However, for many years I used human resources for this work, but seeing that the system can work without a human I started using GSA Search Engine Ranker link list which gave me many advantages for this.