Skip to content

I like to know your best private proxy provider

mention your best proxy provider here. it seems like i need to change mine.

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited August 2019
    Hey again, WowanGillespie! Sorry for the delay in replying.

I've only had experience with a few providers, but that's only because the service on proxy services I've used  has been incredible.

StormProxies is amazing. I can only say good things!

✓Their customer service will get back to you fast. And, they're helpful and friendly.

✓Their private proxies work.

✓Their interface is easy to use and works well.

✓If I'm not wrong, they just improved the payment gateway, also. (Not sure on that part.)

✓They often have coupon codes!  Savings are worthwhile, when the service is great.

Another good choice is Solidproxies. Though I've personally never used this service, I'd read only good things.

I also know that Solidproxies offers an automatic replacement solution for GSA-SER.
     (meaning, proxies that go bad are auto-swapped for new ones.)

Like I said, I've never used these, but if GSA is custom-coded to enable that feature ~only~ with SolidProxies, that is a certification of quality more valid than any of us users can offer you!

I feel redundancy is best. So, maybe it's smartest to buy from two providers and use both. This way, if there's *ever* an issue, you can keep SER running.

And, headroom is nice. Bumping up against your limits is not good. It may seem wasteful, but rather than operating at your limit, you will have space to ramp up.

Best of success with your proxy service hunting! :) Please let us know how it works out! :)
    edited August 2019
    BTW, this is where you activate the feature to auto-replace banned proxies with Solidproxies in GSA-SER on the Submission pop-up window (See RED pointer arrow!)

( if this is new to you: you get here by hitting Options button between Delete and Start)

• a vote for StromeProxies
  • I have tried a lot of proxy providers and in my opinion
    https://blazingseollc.com/ ---> is the best or one the best proxy service in these days
    Good luck!

edited November 2019
    a second vote for StormProxies! :+1::+1:

Very reliable and very good customer service.

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Solidseovps always been good to me 
    edited November 2019
    'Solidseovps always been good to me  "

If you look at past feedback on these forums, SolidProxies consistently gets good reviews.

It's also unique in that the burned out proxies automatically get replaced in Search Engine Ranker. Not a bad feature to have!!

These are likely the best two choices. I never used SolidSEOVPS proxies but the reviewers on here are names that you SHOULD trust if you know anything about them; most are GSA experts.
  • Another vote for Blazing seo proxies.
    They are cheap and working great. Private proxies can be used to scrape google and the shared ones work with SER as they should.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • I use Blazing proxies with different social media accounts and I am very happy with them, but any person can contact their support and ask about proxies for his needs.

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • I use Green Cloud proxies. I hear good things about Blazing Proxies too.
  • edited November 2020
    My vote would go to either Storm or Blazing. 

They're both great in terms of price, speed, success rate and number of servers available. Basically all you can ask from a social media proxy.

Also, they both have great reviews on a review site called proxyway

Hope this helps!