Skip to content

What Tier Is GSA Content Generator To Be Used On?

I am interested in adding this program to my present set of SEO tools.

What tier should you be hitting with links from GSA-CG?

I would guess higher, but that's about it...

Thanks...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    That depends on the algorithm you use to create content.

The most readable content is still self written (I know you can write very well!).
    You have a nice help on that in the tool that not many know about. So let me explain...

If you have a project that collected articles before, you can use that as a base to quickly write your own stuff.

1. select project
    2. click on Add -> Create (self write)
    3. You see a box at the lower/left bottom with "search".

On that box you can enter your keyword where you want to write about and you will get a list of sentences that use this keyword. That way you click your content together.

---

For the lowest tier you can use e.g. Markov that will create content that is unique but for a human not making much sense even though the program tries to construct it in a good read flow.

---

When using "WordAI Perfect Tense", you can also create very readable and unique articles for tier 1. You create the content as you want, then right click on the article->Create Unique+Readable (Perfect Tense with Spinner)

---

Another good way to create unique and readable content is by using translation. You scrape articles in one language and translate it to your wanted language and later add spin syntax or use the step above with perfect tense.

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    OK, thanks kindly for this info, Sven!  This will definitely be my next purchase.

In the meantime, I have to fix my projects so they work better.

Just so I am *crystal*clear..b/cI often don't understand the fundamentals and then can't build on that...

When you write:

"...For the lowest tier you can use e.g. Markov that will create content that is unique..."

Lowest Tier refers to the Teir that points at your site?

Just so I finally get things straight:

Money Site <<---Tier 1<---Tier2<---Tier 3 etc. (Tier 1 being the "lowest Tier)??

And when we say "use it at T1" does that mean point at money site and use AS a T1, or use as T2 and point at T1??

Yes; I'm still confused. And, this is very basic.  But once I have this cleared up I will be way better off.

Anyone who can help, would be greatly appreciated!

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    >Lowest Tier refers to the Teir that points at your site?

yes

>Money Site <<---Tier 1<---Tier2<---Tier 3 etc. (Tier 1 being the "lowest Tier)??

I would call tier 3 the lowest tier...low as in the lowest tree level in SER

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    "low as in the lowest tree level in SER"

ah I see...not as in lowest numbered Tier. I get it. Now. haha]

Thanks, Sven! ;)
    edited November 2019
    "low as in the lowest tree level in SER"

ah I see...not as in lowest numbered Tier. I get it. Now. haha

Thanks, Sven! ;)

One more question to SER users: What is usually your lowest (tree level) tier?

What (numbered) tier do you use GSA Content Generator on?

Do you ever do two tiers of GSA CG?