Skip to content

Best Cheap Article Directory SItes

Hi,

Can someone tell me best cheap Article Directory that I can send my Article and get traffic for the website. I am looking a GOOD Site. so When I submit Article It should be spread over many other directories automatically.  Is there any good Article Directory for that "?
Tagged:

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Hi Rumes....

" When I submit Article It should be spread over many other directories automatically."

Everything I've been told suggests that having multiple copies of an article that is  identical...is usually a bad thing.

Are you trying to use the article as marketing to drive traffic by having the readers click on your link?

Or, are you planning to just use it for SEO purposes, strictly, to help your web site gain in the SERPs of SEs?

• Yes I want to manually upload the article. and looking to get traffic. I want to gain my site SERPS and get traffic. what best Article Directories you suggest?  I don't lpoking to use GSA for this. I want best cheap article directory and upload my article manually
    edited November 2019
    Another poster gave a good list in another post:

I am also going to focus on this list. Making some manual posts...

I've been focusing more on web 2.0 T1 backlinks, and linking GSA to those...but only a few.

Also...

Don't just write all the same identical text. You will be undoing your efforts.
  • There is no such thing exist.
    edited November 2019
    "There is no such thing exist."

Do you mean there's no real penalty for duplicate content?

Just a MYTH?!?!
  • There is no such thing as cheap article directory sites that drive traffic. I'm not sure if there are any that expensive and drive traffic either.

Technically there is no penalty for duplicate content. If google finds a duplicate of an article it doesn't penalize it just won't rank it. It will only rank the one that has the highest value. Meaning comes from a high authority site or have a ton of backlinks or both. 
    So if you syndicate your articles all over the internet the the New York Times picks it up accidentaly and publishes it you won't get ranked in a lifetime. You may gain some traffic from it though.

"So if you syndicate your articles all over the internet the the New York Times picks it up accidentaly and publishes it you won't get ranked in a lifetime. You may gain some traffic from it though."

Wow. That's good to know. Thanks....!
    Does having inclusion in Google News count as syndication?

I mean, I know Google itself displaying a link to the article and a snippet doesn't, but I am unfamiliar with how Google News works. Does that syndicate your article?

Should we try for inclusion in Google News for news sites?

Thx....
  • I'm not familiar with google news either but as long as I know google news is just a kind of app that pulls RSS from all around the web and displays them like an rss reader.

The question is what your audience use to consume the type of articles you produce. If you have no idea and don't want to survey them then try it for a couple of month. If it drives more traffic than without google news then use it. If not then don't.
    Or if you don't want to do it either just check your competitors. If they are on they must know something or they are just as lost as you are and testing things out :)