Skip to content

Does "Active (Verify E-mails Only)" Mode and "Active (Verify Only)" Mode Work As Follows:

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited November 2019 in Need Help
As I understand:

Active (Verify E-mails Only): This will parse the emails and look for an activation email. If found, SER will try to acticate account.

Active (Verify Only): This will look for a posted backlink on a site that is both registered and a post has been submitted to.

Is that right?

So if I Verify, and that link is still waiting for e-mail verification, will SER delete that potential targeting opportunity, because there's no link posted on there, even though that particular link never made it that far?

Thanks...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Active (Verify E-mails Only): does only login to email accounts, check for activation links and "open/click" them. Also passwords are extracted. The login and posting is not done here, but the site is put to queue and will be performed once you run it in normal "ACTIVE" mode.

Active (Verify Only): does the stuff above + also verify previous submissions (ling placement) and check if the link is already live.

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2019
    OK, Sven. I tested and it initially SEEMED that e-mail verification would remain on running project in Verify mode, but now I see SER is checking the emails as well!

Thanks for taking the time out of your weekend to answer! I really appreciate it!!!!!

I hope you do also have the chance to do some other and get a chance to relax! :):)