Skip to content

How do I remove links that go to Domain from Verified list? How did they get here?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited November 2019 in GSA Content Generator
More fun with the indexer check tools!

Let's say I have a project to backlink a Twitter account.

There are some Link URLs that are ONLY http://twitter.com

Why? :|

Hmm..I see I have "domain as anchor" checked off.  >_< >_< >_< >_<

Is there a way to get the exact Twitter URL I am posting the link to? I guess just put it amongst the anchors?

e.g. {htt ps://twitter.co m/account|anchor2|anchor3} Is this how I should do this?

Is there a "URL as anchor" option by checkbox? I can't find this but that doesn't mean it's not here! URL as domain is not BLUE, else I'd know it was just there all along and I missed it (like so much else, apparently! :|)

Also, these targets may still good for posting. So maybe i should export the URLs and then import them to a list for this project and just try to re-post?

Should I use GSASER feature to remove links to get rid of them after I have the URL data?

Or just leave them  up, but remove from this project?

Thanks...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    SER will also add the domain/root url as verified once found if you have the option "verify exact url" unchecked.

Reason: some engines like the whois/statistics will only link to the root-domain if you submit something to it.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2019
    OK. So I have to disable whois/statistic engines, then for my higher tiers? 

Generally, the higher tiers will never point to a root url, but some link on a T1.

Twitter doesn't need me to backlink for them! :|