Skip to content

Update PI not working

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    just download the demo version from the webpage and install it over your current one.
  • Sven said:
    just download the demo version from the webpage and install it over your current one.
    Sven, but is the same version http://joxi.ru/1A5bWbOSDQXN4r.jpg
    well v1.97 is the latest version!? Strange. Keep ignoring that for now. Anyone else having this issue?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    That's odd. There is no update showing on my dedi server or my home PC.
  • seodamageseodamage internetzzz
    Is v1.97 last version and there was no updates sinse 2019 ?

yes, the software works fine as it is. I don't see much room for an update. There are other things to work on really.
    You are trying to say that this is final version ?
    And there will be no more engine improvements/updates, bugfixes etc ?
    From all list of gsa software i have only gsa pi, and for me its no "other things to work on" ...

You get me wrong!
    We are known to fix bugs almost immediately. And I am also open for feature suggestions. Noone said that any of our products are final. Just that I currently see no reason to update things here.
    edited July 2020
    btw rly nice software) im using it since 2016 and im using it right now. But i am confuced. Why you stop updating it ? I mean maybe you want to improve some accuracy of engine detection or adding some features it for instance new feature:

1) Make possible to work with local and remote sql and if it possible to work with mode where you make remote sql connection to the server through ssh tunnel.

2) You can insert url values into the database of first feature. Like:
    a) Value 1 = full url ( full link )
    b) Value 2 = Value 1full url but only its domain
    c) Value 3 = etc
    d) Value 4 = result of some action or script that pass Value 1 or Value 2 ... Value N ... to the script that make some calculations with it.
    d) Value 5 = some like action build in

3) Make some script or pannel that work with database from feature 2
    where you can:
    a) https
    b) login / logout
    c) You can sort resulting DB from feature 2. Sorting it by ckliking on checkboxes with built in option to save only the result of this sort on the server and make possible to download it from server and delete after download.

4) Script or pannel of feature 3 written without php. Please. For instance you can use docker image of this service - to work with.

So this was my vision of the things from a client side, and i would be great to have this on a future updates.