Skip to content

Is there ANY way to log the last sent links to SEO Indexer/other services?

Does SER keep a list of last links created, from all  projects, that went out/are to go out to indexers?

I am guessing the master verified list is kind of like that, but also includes verified links that AREN'T to be indexed...

Maybe it would be a good idea for SER to have an option of keeping separate log files for links sent to each indexer going back a few days. (GSA SEOIndexer, LinkLicous, etc.)

I don't know what is acceptable or not to feed indexers, in terms of file format, but at the LEAST, a couple of blank lines could delineate separation of days, if that doesn't otherwise mess them up. So, the IndexerLog(s) could go back a week, even, and the user could know which links are from the last day, 2 days, etc.

This way, a user could even RE-FEED links to a second, or even third indexer after the fact by copying by importing the file or clipboarding the days wanted from the log.

And, in the event of losing the last_queue  file, as I did with an update of SEO Indexer, SER would still have a copy.

From what I'm now leaning (and should have a while ago :| ) indexing is key. So we should have the ability to re-index with another service, for very important project runs, in case of losing the queue in SEO Indexer, etc.

For now, I guess I can go to SER's verified list and take the last 3 days** links and index ALL of them, even tho not all were to be indexed. So, the links ARE there, just not separated into ones I wanted to index and others, initially.

(**I had been saving the links to index keeping the thread count low so I could have threads higher on other programs.)

Thanks!

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Hmm..never checked before,but there is no master list of verified projects?

I always thought there was b/c the global verified option in settings? But I guess it was drawing from all the various verified site lists? Hmm...?

I just see various sitelist_XXXXXXX.txt files for each engine.

I guess I COULD re-verify EVERYthing, but that would take too long?

Could also make a .bat file to cut the last 20 lines from each engine's verified list and then concatenate into a new .txt file, and manually import that into GSA SEO Indexer? And then set it to do the -40 to -20 last lines? etc...

But of course, that isn't the same as last day's links posted, just most recent in each engine category...would be faster than doing it by hand, tho! :p  
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    if you check the verified urls for a project, you see the "I" column. The hint will show that the status of each link and the index status is.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    Thanks, Sven.

What does "7" indicate? Not included in mouse roll-over status code list...

Is there a way to select Verified Links by Index Status code on that list?

And if so,  can that be done on multiple projects all at once?
    7 is flag 1, 2 and 4
    The page help indicates:

Index Flags:
    0: No Index
    1: Indexable
    2: Ping Done
    4: Indexer Done
    8: Indexed In Search Engine

Wow! I never knew about this!  Very cool.

Still, Sven, I don't understand what flag "7" is.
    OK; I see I can selected unindexed URLs on a per-project basis....!

And ping them....is there a way to send to Indexer without clipboard or export?
    edited November 2019
    Also have flag "3" 

What do 3 and 7  mean?
    Well don't see that as absolute numbers...if you have 7 it means frag 1 +2 +4 = 7
    --
    right click on them->send to indexer...
    edited November 2019
    Ohhhhhh OK! It's a flag. Got it! Sorry, I didn't pay attention carefully. :(

I also see I can order by date and then select.

So, I can conceivably go through each project and find latest unindexed links. Or ALL unidexed links.

Also, now I see I have not really been checking anything~~! :blush:

Also: I did not have SEO Indexer checked globally (tho I once did!) and so it just pinged.

But when I re-checked the SEO Indexer checkbox on the Indexer page, the Project Verified page prompted me with whether to ping or send to SEO indexer.

So I see this can be done.

I'm happy I lost the targets in SEO Indexer's queue! I learned essential stuff I should have already known by this error! Lots!!

:):):):):)

I've been running blindly in SOOO many ways! All the help, helps. ;)

Thanks Sven and GSa users! :):):):):)
    Naw, I have to simply write a manual for SER...It's getting more and more complex.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee