Skip to content

How many domains per 1 project?

Hi i just wanna start with GSA WC, I will be have 1.000.000+ list of contact websites. I have question how many domains redirecting to my money site use per project?
Tagged:

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Hmm..I didn't use redirects...just the actual domain.

Is this a bad idea? Could it affect me negatively?

I thought that using a redirect might turn people off...??

Anyone's thoughts??
  • CyberwebbyCyberwebby https://bulkcomments.net
    Well from my understanding, if you get a spam complaint then quite naturally someone might report the site that you're promoting - which is why some people find it safer to use a buffer site or some type of redirect. But I guess it's your call.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    If you write something good, and if using spintax make sure it isn't garbled, and the list is refined enough that you're sending relevant content to web sites,  I can't see why someone would report you.

I know users on here have probably sent billions more contact forms than I, so if that's what's has happened, then there's no disputing that.

I just can't see why the proper use of a contact form would cause anyone to report you.

BTW, I like your service! :) I guess that means you force ppl to read a site's content? haha One way to get readers... :p Are the comments really about the content and meaningful?
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    Most complaints are automated and the user never sees it or knows it happens.  At least the ones Ive had.  I only use redirects, because it goes deeper.

If you get a complaint to soft host like namecheap, including user initiated, they could put your domain on server hold.  If that happens, your F****d royally. 

Also if you get on a blacklist for promotion, a soft registrar like namecheap can and will do the same, I never use name cheap for my domains with contact form marketing. 

Dynadot for example does not care and will keep their nose where it belongs, where as name cheap sticks their nose where it does not belong, which is blacklists. 

Further if you go too hot and heavy on cheap tlds, they are soft sometimes as well, like I lost a lot of .xyz domains, some .top and some .icu  if they get on a blacklist. 

So it just depends, its not really as cut and dry.