Skip to content

Inspiration From An Old Friend: Shaun Marrs and Keeping To Our Goals

I've been feeling overwhelmed lately. Maybe a bit negative. Each direction I turn, I find blocks. I only now have time again to do some serious learning and SEO work, and I've had a difficult time shifting back. >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

Anyway, here's an amazing video by Shaun Marrs, a legacy GSA-SER user who really knew his stuff and tested EVERYTHING.

The video is encouraging. That may be what someone else needs right now. :):)

It helped me to feel more realistic about how my work will pay off, long-term, and to keep to my goals.

I hope that Sven doesn't mind my posting so much in his absence. Also, I hope Shaun doesn't mind my posting his video!

PS Haven't seen Shaun around in ages. :(:(:(:(:(  Sad. I learned a lot from him, as did we all. :)

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I wonder what he's been up to? I used to talk to him pretty often, but haven't seen him around in a while. From what I remember, I think he stopped using the automated tools and was doing more white hat stuff. Hope he is doing well.

Also, I tried your link, but it doesn't seem to be working.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    " I think he stopped using the automated tools"

Yup. He was testing everything, including NOT linking with automation. I don't think I've encountered anyone who tested so thoroughly. Data-driven strategies to the next level! :p

A very interesting person. His videos covered everything imaginable. Truly miss Shaun!

s4nt0s...link working now. Wasn't last nite? Dunno...Just one of the many great vids by Shaun.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Link is working fine now, thanks. :)
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee