Skip to content

scraping for in-content links

edited October 2019 in GSA SEO Indexer
Since I am mostly interested in in-content links, I was wondering if my list of verified in-content urls is very small, small, medium, big or extra large. I can't find more suitable sites (sites on which the article is not deleted or the DB crashes).

So far, I have 200+ unique sites where I can post my articles (all from the "Articles" engines in GSA). I will not count forum posts or wikis.

What do you think? It's a small list?

I'm asking because I was thinking about buying a link list, however, the few lists I checked have only a few dozens of sites in this category.
Tagged:

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "So far, I have 200+ unique sites where I can post my articles (all from the "Articles" engines in GSA). I will not count forum posts or wikis."

I guess it's all relative? But if the lists you can buy have fewer, then 200 probably isn't bad.

Anyone know of additional engines of SER that can post articles? Thanks...

Or, a list that is full of article sites?
  • I am trying to find out if 250 unique domains for articles is too low or just ok. I checked every famous list providers and I couldn't find more than 30-40. Considering their scraping power and resources, I guess I am doing good... I don't know, really :)
  • You think what scraping power and resources are they using?
  • in simple words, a lot better than my i7 with 8Gb of RAM, running both GSA, CB and Capmonster (5 threads) at the same time - and doing pretty good, I have to say.

Lots of proxies, lots of servers, I guess.