Skip to content

cpatcha breaker stopped working

since this mornings update captcha breaker has crashed multiple times with the error message the program has stopped working, it will not even allow me to send a bug report... anyone else having this issue?
cheers steve

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2019
    Haven't DLed the updated version yet.

Going to wait on this to see what others report, and see what Sven says...

As I manually rename all the main .exe file after updating, I'm not sure, but most of the GSA software changes the last current version (the one being replaced) to ProgramNameOLD or something like that.

Look for a .exe file called GSA_CapBreakOLD

Maybe for now you can go to the directory and run (as admin) that file instead of clicking your link or start menu, which will likely point to the newest file?

Note: There are other files that may get updated, so this may not solve your issue 100% but it's worth a try. :)
  • thank you will give it a try

edited November 2019
    Any time, Aragon, hope this solves your issue for now. :)
  • thank you for your help, the old exe was there and appears to be working correctly

Very cool! Happy to be of assistance to a member of the GSA message board! :)

Anyone else having issues? I'm waiting to update on word about this...
  • SiphiaSiphia Viet Nam
    since this mornings update captcha breaker has crashed multiple times with the error message the program has stopped working, it will not even allow me to send a bug report... anyone else having this issue?
    cheers steve
    I also have same situation as you. cpatcha breaker it doesn't work and even error reporting doesn't work
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    do you see an "send bugreport" button?