Skip to content

Why is blacklist appear and my site is deleted?

I have closed the project. As a result, the blacklist is still appearing on Monday. Now it is still going on, the website has been deleted, what is the reason?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    That blacklist update comes from global options. It is however not deleting any of your projects!?
  • VickyVicky shanghai
    My test site has been deleted by Google, and then I started another experiment site.
    I submitted fifteen external links at the beginning and never submitted them. The project has become a warning symbol. Is it a proxy problem? I am using tested public proxies.
    that warning is not related to your ranking. Right click on it to view the message or see them as hint as well.
  • VickyVicky shanghai
    concretetools.constantcontactsites.com
    2019-11-04 15:26: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

Where are these settings? 

I have been running for one morning, but I have successfully submitted 15 links at the beginning. 

There are no other successful links.
    your public proxies seem to be the cause...all blocked by search engines i guess.
  • VickyVicky shanghai
    So do I need to buy a private agent?

I set the custome time to wait between search queries per 60 secondes, but the search interval for each search engine in the screenshot is not 60 seconds. Does this frequent search cause the private agent to be blocked by the search engine?
    it is 60seconds but now based on the proxy it is using. however, private proxies should fix this yes.
  • VickyVicky shanghai
    thanks.The software will always remind the error, how to solve this problem?
    in what situation? Click "Send Bugreport" and make a note to this thread.
  • VickyVicky shanghai
    ok,I can't remember what happened, three or four times today.